I Just Got Botox for the First Time Today! - Austin, TX

I'm 24, but I have a very expressive face. Thus, I...

I'm 24, but I have a very expressive face. Thus, I am already seeing the fine lines settling in, especially the horizontal lines across the forehead.

The procedure was quick. It took maybe ten minutes. There was mild discomfort with the injections. Nothing to write home about. My forehead did look like I had been stung by a swarm of tiny bees, but this went down within a couple of hours.

I can already see remarkable results. The forehead looks smoother and the lines are much less noticeable. It's strange because most people say that it takes 3-4 days to take effect, but I can just barely wrinkle my brow less than 12 hrs later. I still have mobility in the eyebrows, but the majority of the forehead is already paralyzed. It does feel a bit heavy and strange.

I'll update as time progresses.

Its been ten days now and I love the results. I...

Its been ten days now and I love the results. I evened out the eyebrows with some very minor plucking. I'm pretty sure that the asymmetry was preexisting. I do still have the same mobility in the outer corners of the eyebrows. This is great as my face doesn't appear frozen. However, if I do raise my eyebrows, I appear vaguely sarcastic... but that's cool with me.

All in all, I am very pleased.

P.S. It looks so natural that even my boyfriend who is against any kind of modification (yes, even dyeing hair) has NO IDEA. I just look "more relaxed".
Dr. Kerr