AFT Laser Treatment - Hall Rejuvenation - Austin, TX

I just turned 53 and I was not really looking for...

I just turned 53 and I was not really looking for the more advanced facial treatments, I just wanted some glow and resiliency back in my face (like I had when I was a little younger).

I opted for the AFT laser treatment. I was looking for some reduction in age spots, the fine little lines, broken capillaries and an overall improvement in the tone and texture of my face.

The procedure itself was very comfortable (yes, there was the little warmth as they describe, but nothing like what I had thought). I had no down time at all.

The results far exceeded my expectations. The brightness and youthfulness I long remembered came back to my face and the results have only improved by using the recommended products.

I encourage anyone thinking about AFT laser treatment to consult with their provider and have reasonable expectations, but I would do this again in the future to maintain the glow and healthy appearance of my face.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

The professional office staff and medical team was attentive and caring. The procedure was explained well and the results were objectively described.