AFT Laser Treatment - Hall Rejuvenation - Austin, TX

I just turned 53 and I was not really looking for...

I just turned 53 and I was not really looking for the more advanced facial treatments, I just wanted some glow and resiliency back in my face (like I had when I was a little younger).

I opted for the AFT laser treatment. I was looking for some reduction in age spots, the fine little lines, broken capillaries and an overall improvement in the tone and texture of my face.

The procedure itself was very comfortable (yes, there was the little warmth as they describe, but nothing like what I had thought). I had no down time at all.

The results far exceeded my expectations. The brightness and youthfulness I long remembered came back to my face and the results have only improved by using the recommended products.

I encourage anyone thinking about AFT laser treatment to consult with their provider and have reasonable expectations, but I would do this again in the future to maintain the glow and healthy appearance of my face.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

The professional office staff and medical team was attentive and caring. The procedure was explained well and the results were objectively described.

Welcome to RealSelf.  I am very happy to hear you are loving your results!   That is fantastic to hear this laser worked so well for you.

I have been wanting to take care of the broken capillaries on my cheeks for a while. I may have to look into this:)

Today is day 5 of my procedure and though I have not noticed any increase in volume to my face I had a childhood scar that is completely gone.For real.It was just underneath my chin.It never really bothered me but I noticed today that not even a trace of it remains.Two other scars that were of concern to me are almost gone I can barely see them anymore.Cannot feel them either.They were raised .I had the clearlft to produce collagen in my face to slow the look of ageing and mainly that indentation horizontal line right beneath ny lower lip and just above my chin.These were definitely surprise added benefits and these alone have been worth the 99 dollars I paid.Now,as long as there is no damage to my face from the setting being too hot I will not regret my Clerlift procedure.When I go back I will insist on the recommended setting.Sometimes less is more. I now have superficial burns on my face.They are very small.Only I can see them.They won't even show up in pics I tried to take of them.They remind me of the burns some people get from chemical peels.After those burns heals the skin underneath is beautiful.So,that is what I hope for.I have also noticed that the huge pores on my nose are now barely noticeable.My cheeks are still hopeful though.Like i said before I am hopeful still because this is only day five.The results are suppose to be gradual with the optimal changes between 3-6 months. Oh.My hubby told me today that he did not know i had blond hair on my face.Well,apparently,they blended in with my skin color cause I had no idea I had any facial hair and I even use those awful magnification mirrors.LOL the lazer most definitely caused this change in hair color.It does not bother me now.I do want it to eventually fall out or return to oringinal color.I know when in the sun it will be noticed by other people and I don't look forward to the attention.I will keep you posted.

Now these are some fantastic results!