55 Yr. Old with Back Problems - Breast Reduction -Austin, TX

I was having recurrent cervical neck problems. I...

I was having recurrent cervical neck problems. I had a cervical fusion 12 years ago and was diagnosed with thoracic outlet syndrome. My arms were going numb at night. I also have lumbar back problems. I am 5' 2" and weigh about 130# with a bra size of 34 EE -F. I had a bleeding complication after the surgery and had to go back to surgery 4 hours post-op. Dr. Haydon was very attentive and the only complication since is scar tissue dimpling one breast. I have been advised that this will work out with massage over time. Breast tissue from my surgery was sent to pathology and revealed atypical ductal hyperplasia, a diagnosis that gives me an increased chance of breast cancer. I was sent to an oncologist that will follow me closely. That alone makes this surgery worth while. I love being a more proportional breast size of 34 D. I feel much better about my figure and clothes fit me much better. The only downside is the vertical scars from my nipples to the base of my breasts. I scar very darkly.I am very happy with my decision to have this surgery and would highly recommend having it to anyone with back or body issues.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Haydon is very personable and available.