Tumescent Liposuction Hurt Like HELL - Austin, TX

I just got home from having the procedure done. I...

I just got home from having the procedure done. I have to tell you I had some anxiety about it before hand and was concerned w/ mostly the outcome and the after pain as i kept reading there was no pain during the procedure. LIES...during the first part of the procedure I whilst "injecting" the solution to deaden, it was the most excruciating pain I've ever been through and I've given birth to two children NATURALLY. It was like undergoing surgery awake and feeling every bit of it. The next two phases, the laser and the suction were more comfortable w/ occassions sensations of pinching and burning.

This is not what I was expecting at all. I cried through the first half and traumatized for the rest of it. I have one more area they didn't do that I'm suppose to go back for that I will not be doing. There is no way in this world I would do this again. Maybe my pain tolerance is lower than other people but that has not been the case previously but this was excruciating.

Is this normal? Because I cannot imagine voluntarily doing this with the knowledge of how painful it is.

And by the way...I weigh 125lbs and was only doing this because of stubborn fatty areas that refused to come off w/ diet without moving to the anorexic stage.

I was really surprised how painful the procedure was, especially the tumescent fluid as you said. When they tell you that it's a 'separating' feeling they don't mention that the 'separating' feeling hurts like hell! I'm so happy with my results, I think the pain was worth it but if I'd known what it was going to be like I'd of paid the extra and gone under general.
Uf you dont mund me asking who did your procedure? I am from austin and will get my stomach area done in 20 days!
I had my procedure done at Sono Bello. It was a really good price but then again..you get what you pay for. It would definitely be worth the extra dollars to go to someone who offered more sedation. The most painful part was the injecting of the tumescent fluid which is the numbing solution. I told the Dr. they needed a numbing procedure for their numbing procedure. It was the most unpleasant thing I've ever experienced to say the least. If your going to a Dr. that doesn't offer IV sedation, make sure you use the nitrous oxide to help relax you and start breathing it in BEFORE they start.

The Dr. was wonderfully kind and patient. But the procedure SUCKED