Tiny Bumps at Botox Injection Sites Permanent - Austin, TX

I've read a couple of blog inquiries about the...

I've read a couple of blog inquiries about the tiny bumps remaining on the forehead after a botox injection. The physicians continue to debate this but I am 100% certain that the bumps are caused by the injections. My bumps have not gone away in over 3 years and appear in the exact area injected. The look like a whitehead only larger and can not be expressed, scraped with a whitehead removal tool, pinched or by any other way to remove them. Not sure why the doctors refuse to accept this is happening because I've mentioned it to a few and they try to point to something else or a skin condition which it absolutely not and is only at the exact sites I was injected. Never doing that again!

Austin Dermatologist

This clinic is s pusher-style with a tag team of the Dr.'s wife as the pusher and then she brings him in so they can hard sell

I was having these horrible little breakouts with tinny pimples and a lot of clogged pores that where not inflamed. NOTHING would get rid of these little clogged pores. They made my skin bumpy and it looked clear inside but TERRIBLE in sunlight because of the texture.

I tried the Grapefruit Glycolic Wash from the Made From Earth brand, and within a week they are 95% gone. My skin is smooth and the color is evening out. I use it once each night before bed. The price seems high, but the bottle is huge and lasts quite a while. I will definitly be buying this again!!
Thanks Britt, I did ask another doctor. The bumps are actually minor enough that I bet a lot if people dont worry with it or think they are whiteheads. I have 3 on my forehead in the area between the brows, 1 below an eye, and 1 at my lipline right at the point. They are like the tiniest callus.

Yes a few others have mentioned them, but they usually go away. I'm glad you did talk to someone else. I would probably be like you and it would bother me.

Thanks for the added info,

-Britt

HI Austin,

Hmm, other community members have mentioned developing little bumps, but they usually go away. You might want to consult with another doctor, second opinions are always nice. Please let us know what the outcome is.

Thank you.