Dysport is Amazing! - Austin, TX

At 43, I'd begun noticing the dreaded vertical...

At 43, I'd begun noticing the dreaded vertical lines in my forehead as well as a more pronounced 11's area. I started having dysport injections and I can't say enough good about my results! My forehead and 11's are smooth and wrinkle free, but I do not have that odd frozen look so typical of Botox.

I have tried both and found the Botox takes days to show up and didn't last more than maybe a month? Dysport sometimes shows up within hours and definitely by the next day... For me it typically lasts a good three months or so. I'm truly surprised by so many bad reviews on the product and can only think perhaps some of the reviewers saw less skilled doctors? The only side effect I suffer is a headache after the injections that can last a few hours, I take ibuprophen and then look younger and more like myself for the next several months. A fair trade in my book! Another great thing is no one would ever guess I use dysport, that's how natural looking the results are! I've used the product on my forehead, 11's, and lines above my lip.

I'm so glad to hear that you found the product that works the best for you! Did you use the same injector the times you had Botox as with Dysport?

Actually, no, two different injectors, two different med spas. I'm inclined to believe that does make some difference but the truth is, Botox just didn't impress me over the dysport.

Yeah, I've definitely heard others state they have a preference for one over the other. I've only tried Botox, but I'm sure I'll try Dysport at some point.

Urban dentistry and laser spa

Recommended by a friend