Didn't Do a Thing! Waisted Money. - Austin, TX

Had cool sculpting done on my lower tummy six...

Had cool sculpting done on my lower tummy six months ago and see absolutely no difference. Such a disappointment.

Now I want to do it the right way and get smart lipo but feel so ripped off by this procedure I find it difficult to justify paying the additional money to the same doctor with whom I had the ineffective procedure done with. I really like this Doctor's office staff and go there regularly for Botox and IPL treatments. I am NOT happy now. I think they should give me a credit towards smart lipo since cool sculpting was 100% not worth it and made no difference. I'll keep y'all posted if they are receptive to my request or if they just pass me off with excuses why it didn't work. I'm glad I let them take photos before the procedure so they can see for themselves.

Nothing against the doctor, he wasn't even the the...

Nothing against the doctor, he wasn't even the the one who performed the procedure. I'm just saying it didn't work. I was recently notified by the doctors office and asked to come in and rectify the situation and do a after photo but I'd rather not humiliate my self further and BTW Sorry but I don't see where I have the option to erase the review, only add an update. My intention was not to harm your reputation just to help others.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Not happy with the results. Went to this provider because I go there for other procedures.

I am totally amazed at how your pictures show a big improvement!! THE BEST PART IS THAT ITS EVEN unlike Liposuction. Be very careful since liposuction always leaves uneven areas that you look unnatural and awful. I would rather have a fat tummy that is even, than an obviously lipo'd stomach. Now I actually want to get cool sculpting done for improvements of the mess lipo left behind. Perhaps it will resolve.
omg i was looking into going to jeffrey to do my liposuction but now im not thanks for ur post ! keep us updated!