December 17 2010 Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Austin, TX

I am 35 I have a 15 years old daughter and 12...

I am 35 I have a 15 years old daughter and 12 years old son happily married for 17 years wanted a tummy tuck for long time but i was too scared to do it. I am still very scared hope everything goes good. This webside help me a lot so i am doing it i can not belive it yet.

Tomorrow is my big day just hope everything goes...

Tomorrow is my big day just hope everything goes good. I am so glad for this website Thankyou everybody.

Dec 18 th back from the hospital and feeling great...

Dec 18 th back from the hospital and feeling great thanks to my huband and kids they are treating me like a princess. It was not as bad as i thought I can not stop thankyou God for taking care of me now am always sleepi i guess of medication. but other than that i fell good my pain is probably like a 2 its ok

5 days after Doing great I had my post o app today...

5 days after Doing great I had my post o app today and i was so happy because dr said everything looks great and she remove my drains i felt so much better after that, still having a lot of pain in my muscle repair can not go with out medice for more than 8 hours can not walk straight yet but everthing else is great I was so scared do do this but now I am so glad i did it. recomended to anybody.

Add before and after pictures please let me know...

Add before and after pictures please let me know what you think I feel my breast look weird help

Day 11 feeling great add more pictures.

Day 11 feeling great add more pictures.

Add new pictures 6 weeks after

add new pictures 6 weeks after

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I am looking at Austin doctor's to do my TT. I will be moving there this summer. I'm assuming you would recommend the doc you used. Is there anyone else I should consult with to keep my options open? Thanks.
Yes I do recommend my Doctor she was the only one i consult, I did not think about too much because I was really scrared to do it, i went to see her and two weeks later did it but if i have to do it again i will go back with her i had great results.
Awesome results! Your 6 week pic looks amazing. Just like Daffy, I am envious of your tiny figure.

You look wonderful!!
Looking good! You have such a tiny waist! I'm envious.
WOW! you look awesome!! what a dramatic change! do you find yourself staring in the mirror at your new flat tummy? :)
Thank you it is a big change i never had a flat tummy even before of having babies i am very happy.

WOW love the new pic!  That shape of yours is perfect :)
Thank you I have ? how long it took you to walk straight up.

It was 2-3 weeks before I could stand up comfortably.  Then after that when I over did it and got tired I would get so tight and swollen that I was actually hunching over a bit again.  By about 5 weeks that is all gone.

Wowsa, you're a Barbie! LOL. You look great.

thankyou so much today iam 2 weeks and i am still very swollen is that normal. I think yesterday and today been the worst.
Yes very normal! I'm almost 5 weeks and still swollen but much less than before. It goes down a little at a time...hang in there.
Hi how long it took you to walk straight up.
Thankyou you look great too.
Wow what a tiny waist you have! Your tummy looks spectacular after only 5 days... You are gonna be so hot when the swelling is gone! Nice job and congrats!!
Your tummy looks AMAZING!!!
Thankyou so much i am so glad i did it. it was very scary but so worth it

Hi Temple,

I didn't start using anything until between week 2-3.  I started with the Palmer's Vitamin E Oil for 8 weeks (2-3 times a day), and then changed over to the Mederma cream at 8-10 weeks.  I used this (3) times a day for 3 months and then after that switched over to the bio oil (2-3 times a day for several weeks.  I have been a little bit crazy with all of this scar care but am totally happy with how mine is looking.

Even to this day I still use the Palmer's oil every day on my entire body after every shower.  That scar will continue to heal and improve for a year or two so I figured it can't hurt to keep up with the oils.
thank you for the info i will do they same thankyou take care.

You bet...it works like a charm :)
Kimmers where do you get the Palmers vitamin e oil and the Mederma cream?

Hi girl...

You will find all three products at Target, Walgreens and Walmart.
Thanks

Temple your tummy is beautiful!  Nice and flat..and an hour glass shape.  Very Nice!