December 17 2010 Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Austin, TX

I am 35 I have a 15 years old daughter and 12...

I am 35 I have a 15 years old daughter and 12 years old son happily married for 17 years wanted a tummy tuck for long time but i was too scared to do it. I am still very scared hope everything goes good. This webside help me a lot so i am doing it i can not belive it yet.

I took bromelain and arnica Montana starting 4 days before through 4 days after surgery. They were for swelling and bruising. Not sure what it would have been like without them, but my swelling and bruising have been manageable.

As for natural pain meds- never heard about that and I doubt they'd work for me. I need the strong stuff!
Can any body tell me if they use any natural remedies for swelling or pain that has work for youll.

Bromelain is supposed to be good for swelling. It's found naturally in foods like pineapple but you can also buy bromelain supplements.

Tomorrow is my big day just hope everything goes...

Tomorrow is my big day just hope everything goes good. I am so glad for this website Thankyou everybody.

Well, how did it go for you? I am 2 1/2 days out and finally feeling on the upswing. The first 24 hours were the worst.
Have your kids given you any crap over it? My son said he's embarrassed to tell anybody that I had a tummy tuck because he thinks I'm mental for having it done. Of course, he thinks moms don't need to feel sexy ;) After all, by having him I must have already fulfilled my reproductive obligation.

Hi Temple...thinking about you and hope you are doing well.
I like the wake up skinny part the best.lol

Dec 18 th back from the hospital and feeling great...

Dec 18 th back from the hospital and feeling great thanks to my huband and kids they are treating me like a princess. It was not as bad as i thought I can not stop thankyou God for taking care of me now am always sleepi i guess of medication. but other than that i fell good my pain is probably like a 2 its ok

I will post some pictures as soon as i feel better the medicines keep very sleepy but i will
I'm glad your pain level isn't bad and that your family is helping you out. When you're up to it, we'd love to see pictures.

I am glad to hear you are doing well :)   Rest, fluids and medication are the name of the game now.

Keep us updated on how you are doing!

5 days after Doing great I had my post o app today...

5 days after Doing great I had my post o app today and i was so happy because dr said everything looks great and she remove my drains i felt so much better after that, still having a lot of pain in my muscle repair can not go with out medice for more than 8 hours can not walk straight yet but everthing else is great I was so scared do do this but now I am so glad i did it. recomended to anybody.

Take your meds when you need to..I was taking mine twice a day until my 2 week date. You need to heal and pain won't help.

Add before and after pictures please let me know...

Add before and after pictures please let me know what you think I feel my breast look weird help

Wow what a tiny waist you have! Your tummy looks spectacular after only 5 days... You are gonna be so hot when the swelling is gone! Nice job and congrats!!
Your tummy looks AMAZING!!!

Hi Temple,

I didn't start using anything until between week 2-3.  I started with the Palmer's Vitamin E Oil for 8 weeks (2-3 times a day), and then changed over to the Mederma cream at 8-10 weeks.  I used this (3) times a day for 3 months and then after that switched over to the bio oil (2-3 times a day for several weeks.  I have been a little bit crazy with all of this scar care but am totally happy with how mine is looking.

Even to this day I still use the Palmer's oil every day on my entire body after every shower.  That scar will continue to heal and improve for a year or two so I figured it can't hurt to keep up with the oils.

Day 11 feeling great add more pictures.

Day 11 feeling great add more pictures.

WOW! you look awesome!! what a dramatic change! do you find yourself staring in the mirror at your new flat tummy? :)
Thank you it is a big change i never had a flat tummy even before of having babies i am very happy.

WOW love the new pic!  That shape of yours is perfect :)

Add new pictures 6 weeks after

add new pictures 6 weeks after

Hi, I am looking at Austin doctor's to do my TT. I will be moving there this summer. I'm assuming you would recommend the doc you used. Is there anyone else I should consult with to keep my options open? Thanks.
Yes I do recommend my Doctor she was the only one i consult, I did not think about too much because I was really scrared to do it, i went to see her and two weeks later did it but if i have to do it again i will go back with her i had great results.
Awesome results! Your 6 week pic looks amazing. Just like Daffy, I am envious of your tiny figure.
Austin Plastic Surgeon