Best Decision I Ever Made! - Austin, TX

Improve the look of my breasts after 3 children at...

Improve the look of my breasts after 3 children at 24.

Surgery went great and I felt just a little sore. Unfortunately I had a horrid complication 1 1/2 wks. later which was very unusual and had a vessel "ruputure" and was rushed to the ER at midnight on a Sunday! I called Dr. Reid and he came in to perform surgery on me right away. As chaotic & traumatizing as it was it couldn't have been resolved any better. I am so thankful I came across this wondeful surgeon! And I'm glad that he is prepared in the event of any complication thrown his way. My results are great & I'm so ecstatic with how natural they look.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I was in search of a great surgeon to do my breast lift and augmentation, so after doing tons of research I came across Dr. Reid in Austin and heard soo many great things. From the beginning everyone was really nice and incredibly informative and helpful. Dr. Reid has an awesome personality and I felt very comfortable with choosing him since he has an extensive medical background. If you want peace of mind contact Dr. Reid!!!

I'm so sorry you had to deal with that complication. How scary! It sounds like it has all resolved and that you're happy with your results, though. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!