Excellent Breast Reduction! - Austell, GA

Had back pains for a long time due to heavy...

Had back pains for a long time due to heavy breasts. I had a breast reduction on 10/11/2011, Dr. OKORO WAS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!, After surgery I had no pain and no drains, he used the vertical technique and my new breast came out wonderful, he also used skin adhesive to close my incisions.

Look no further, Dr.Okoro is the Dr. For you, NO...

Look no further, Dr.Okoro is the Dr. For you, NO MORE BACK PAINS!!!

That's so encouraging! I am getting drains but hoping the pain won't be as bad as I'm expecting it to be!
Congratulations! Glad you are so happy with your results and feeling wonderful!

Congratulations and welcome to RealSelf.  Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us here.

How nice that you had the no drain procedure.  You are not that far out from surgery and already doing amazing.  You will have to share some of your tips for the first two weeks recovery.  The ladies all love hearing from each other.

Do keep us up to date and let us know how you are doing.  How did you find your surgeon?

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Okoro, members of his staff are very professional, and knowledgeable. This was a very good experience, Thank you for everything Dr. Okoro. P.s my health insurance took care of cost