Highly Recommended! - Austell, GA

To make myself look better. I went from an A cup...

To make myself look better. I went from an A cup to a D cup and it looks 100% natural!!

I wanted to get breast augmentation so I would be...

I wanted to get breast augmentation so I would be more proportioned. I had a booty and was flat chested. I also didn't fill out any of my shirts. I had to talk my husband into letting me get this done but he is so thankful I did it!

I went from an A cup to a full D cup so now I fill out all my clothes and look 100% proportioned. I got 400 cc's of silicone gel which is the most natural looking implant. My implants are sub muscular (under the muscle).

Dr. Okoro called 24 hours after my surgery to make sure I was doing okay and to see if I had any questions. He also told me I needed to start showering again.

I was really sore and in some pain for the first couple days. But after the first two days or so I felt fine. Dr. Okoro had me start my exercises around the 3rd or 4th day. This is VERY important to do if you want them to look feel and bounce 100% natural! When you first do them it will be a little sore but after the first day of doing them you won't be sore. The more you do your breast exercises the softer and more natural they will look and feel!

You will then go in for a 1 week 1 month 3 month and a 6 month check up to make sure everything is healing and looking good. I just had my 3 month appointment and Dr. Okoro was very pleased with how my surgery turned out!

They look, feel, bounce, etc 100% natural and it's only been 3 months!!

Dr. Okoro and his team are the best in and around the Atlanta area. I drive almost an hour one way just to have him as my plastic surgeon!

They are all very professional, respectful and helpful!! Dr. Okoro is VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

It was money well spent!!

If you have any other information please feel free to send me a message!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Okoro and his staff are respectful and professional! They answer all your questions and give you advise on what would be best for you.

They look great thanks!
Thanks! Dr. Okoro did a fantasic job. I just had my 6 month post op appointment and he said they look and fell 100% natural. He was very impressed on how they look.
Any shirtless before n after pics? Glad your surgery was succesful!
Lil lady - I added a before and after pictures along with a picture of each scar. Hope this helps!!
I had to do 4 different exercises.

1. Push breast together towards breast bone.
2. Push breast down.
3. Push breast up.
4. Push breast outwards away from breast bone.

All these exercise you will do 4 times holding 10 seconds each. You will start out doing them at least 4 times a day for the first 2 or 3 months. Then once a day for the rest of the time you have them. But if you are able to do them more then I would recommend doing them more for a more natural look.

You look great. You must be thrilled! What were the exercises like that you did?

Thank you so much for posting such a candid and informative review here on RealSelf. I'm sure you'll help hundreds of other ladies going through breast augmentation!