Breast Reconstruction

In 2010, I was diagnosed with breat cancer. I...

In 2010, I was diagnosed with breat cancer. I thought my life was over when they said I needed a mastectomy. The reconstruction looks amazing, it looks like a natural breast and pretty!!!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Okoro is a wonderful doctor!!! I chose him because I trusted him since the moment I first talked to him. I had seen other surgeons but I did not feel comfortable with them at all. Dr. Okoro is the best plastic surgeon!! I am so happy that I chose him and so very greatful for all that he has done for me. Dr. Okoro made the experience a much easier and pleasant one and I must say that I am extremely satisfied with his work. All my other doctors who have seen it say its one of the best reconstructions they have ever seen. He has done pretty big and long surgeries on me and not with any of them have I ever had any problems. He is very kind, funny, and you can tell he cares so much about his patients. He spends however much time he needs to with you till you understand extactly what will be done. Not like other doctors that just come in, take a look and leave. His staff is also wonderful they are very kind and caring as well they make you feel just like you were at home, so comfortable. I highly recommed Dr. Okoro and his practice to anyone. Everytime someone asks about the work I have gotten done and I am quick to say that I have the best plastic surgeon ever!!! So if you are thinking of having anything done please take Dr. Okoro into consideration I assure and promise you that you will not ever regret it!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.