Removing PIP Implants Tomorrow UK London - United Kingdom, GB

I've had PIP implants for 8 years. I'm getting...

I've had PIP implants for 8 years. I'm getting them removed tomorrow. Really nervous and scared. They are over the muscle, 290cc. I used to be a cup and went up to c cup. I've had a baby and managed to breastfeed. The surgeon has said i have enough tissue for b cup. We'll see.
Hope my results are ok, worried about sagging etc... Will keep you ladies updated.

PIPs are out- implant free!!!

I've had the op today and feeling ok. My left implant was ruptured really severely. I'm feeling a lot of discomfort. I'm just waiting for them to fluff up. Not much sagging at all- I'm actually happy to see they weren't deformed looking- mine were over the muscle so was expecting wrinkling. I can't wait to see some change.

1 week

It's been 1 week implant free, I'm really apply with the results s far. No pain, they have changed so much in 7 days. I wish I had done this earlier.

3 weeks implant free

Hi all, just wanted to update everyone. My breast have healed really well, really happy with the results. I was expecting the worse, so if anyone is thinking about removing just do it, don't think twice.
London Plastic Surgeon