New Nose After Surgery for Deviated Septum - Aurora, CO

I have all pros and no cons about my surgery. I...

I have all pros and no cons about my surgery. I was completely stuffed up for about 8 days after my surgery, which Dr. Terella told me to expect, and then it subsided within the following week. Now, a month later, my nasal passages are completely clear. Before my surgery, I was worried about having a dry nose. My nasal passages are not dry at all.. A week after my surgery, I was working again and was able to resume my exercise regimen without restrictions. I'm very pleased with the results. My breathing has greatly improved (goodbye to my snoring) and my nose looks great.

He reduced the turbinates, re-aligned the septum, took some cartilage from my nose and reinserted it elsewhere to open my airways and made some cosemtic enhancements. My nose is tender but not sore. The tenderness is subsiding with time. I definitely recommend Dr. Terella because he is a very knowledgeable and professional doctor. I'm glad I chose him to do my surgery..I couldn't be happier!

Aurora Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! Is your $355 price tag because insurance paid for some of it?

Yes, my insurance paid over $20, 000. I see from the bill that $255.00 was for anesthesia.
My bad! The insurance company paid around $9000. The $355.00 was my copay.