21- Bad Car Accident - Aurora, CO

2 years ago I was in a really bad car accident,...

2 years ago I was in a really bad car accident, and I walked away with some unsightly facial scarring. My nose was completely different, and appeared way bigger. I was so afraid that it would not be able to be fixed. My mom was looking up surgeons for plastics just to compare and she picked Dr. Winkler after reading about him. When I met with him he made me feel much better immediately. He was very reassuring and confident that he could improve the look of the scar and my nose altogether. Initially in the ER when they stitched my nose up, they left glass and debris inside, so it looked and felt super crazy. He got me in almost right away and reopened the sutures, cleaned it up, and stitched it back together. This in itself made it look from about a 0 to a 4. Just recently, I went in for another surgery to narrow the nasal bridge because it was huge after the accident, and for scar revision. It took a while to get the surgery approved through my insurance, but even though they denied it once, Dr. Winkler tried again and submitted an appeal & it was finally approved. I have just gotten the nose cast taken off and I am extremely pleased with the results. It isn't even completely healed yet and it looks sooo much better and I breathe easier! I'm excited and I'm so glad that I worked with Dr. Winkler during this whole process. He is extremely kind, responsive, personable, helpful, comforting, and honest. I definitely recommend him. He goes above & beyond.

**I'm not positive about the cost just yet, I haven't received billing.**
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon