Rhinoplasty to Reconstruct Fractured and Deviated Septum and Blocked Nasal Pathway - Aurora, CO

My ability to breath out of my nose was very poor...

My ability to breath out of my nose was very poor and the surgery corrected this problem and now my nose also looks much better. It feels great to breath through my nose with my mouth closed.

Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Winkler was much more complete and took more time with me than other specialists at other medical facilities where I made appts to consult about rhinoplasty or other procedures. I chose Dr Winkler because he practices out of a top rated hospital and knew exactly what he was doing without hesitation. He has plenty of experience performing rhinoplasty. Dr Winkler personally examined me and was very knowledgible about my condition and explained pros and cons and quickly scheduled surgery. There were no complications and Dr Winkler responded to my concerns and needs by e-mail immediately. He is very confident, direct and extremely skilled, in fact gifted. He also utalized other team members and doctors at the top rated Univ of Co Hosp to insure my safety during surgery, which other plastic surgeons had not done.. I wish I had done this years ago.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial! If you'll add information about your procedure and recovery, we can post this is the rhinoplasty community. Thank you in advance.