Weight Loss and Tummy Tuck - Augusta, GA

I,ve lost 120 lbs in the last 2 years. I am an...

I,ve lost 120 lbs in the last 2 years. I am an avid gym goer and weight lifter. Although not as bad as I anticipated, there is this awful excess skin mostly from being so heavy. I also had 2 c-sections that contributed to the condition.

I would really like to have the flat belly I cannot gain with healthy living, but have worked very hard toward achieving. I have excess skin on my arms and thighs as well, but will address the belly area first before considering anything else. I don't intend to get any lipo, just the removal of the excesss skin.

My insurance will cover 90% of the cost as it was detirmined to be medically necessary.

I was originally scheduled for the 8th of dec. the...

I was originally scheduled for the 8th of dec. the date was moved up to the 5th. I was uncomfortable with a few things that happened with my ps and I changed docs. Date was then moved to the 28th. Muchbetter situation except now I am way behind where I had planned to be at this time! Had allergic reaction to tape used on eyelids during surgery. They are swollen almost shut and covered with tiny blisters. I look like h$!?! Today i will see the ps and the scar. Hope all is looking good. I have one drain that doesn't seem to get too full often. I dont know when he intends to remove it. All was going well until I sneezed last night. OMG that was excruciating! It still hurts today. I hope I didn't do any harm! Well, I will see the doc today. I hope you all are well!

How on earth did u get ur insurance to pay..!!?? I'm 39 had 3 children and lets just say my stomach looks like a tiger. I have royal routes highways and streets that don't exist on mine :/ I'm 5"1 1/2 weigh 120 . I had my first child At 16 way too young guess the elastic in my skin really was not developed enough to get up to 173 1/2 at time of delivery. I am now copying with a herniated disc lower back. Tried physical therapy to gain muscle in abdominal area but had to quit do to it was only making things worse. Sorry to write u a book . Any suggestions on how to get insurance to off set cost.. Thank u soo much for ur time. Desperate ,Savanna

Hang in there and it will get better.  But I am sorry you are having such pain:(   The sneezes are the worst ever.

I am sure you didn't do any harm but I know how that hurts.

I am scheduled for December 8th too! Our day for our new me is almost here!!!! :)

Great job on the weight loss:)  So next week is your day and I am sure you are getting really excited about now!

Focus on one thing at a time and worry about the arms and thighs later.  Baby steps here,  Would love to see your before and after pictures if you are comfortable posting them.