I Wish I Would Have Gone to a Different Doctor - Augusta, GA

I had the mommy makeover and I am glad that I did...

I had the mommy makeover and I am glad that I did it, but I wish that I would have gone to a different doctor.
The result was definitely a huge improvement, but my breasts are uneven. One is larger than the other. They still sag even after the breast lift (there is still a lot of skin) and I didn't get the "fullness" that I wanted. My stomach was so stretched out in certain areas that I got even more stretchmarks after the procedure. My belly button looks horrible (it is huge and it looks totally fake).
The surgeon says that the belly button may look better over time, so I will post an update next year.

I really dislike the size difference. It is totally noticeable.

Belly Button

I am so glad that I had a tummy tuck. But I wish that my belly button was prettier, like the ones I see on Realself. Mine is pretty large compared to my whole abdomen it is also a bit off centered.
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

He was very nice. But, I wish he had a better understanding of what I was looking for.

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for. I was afraid of the BB not looking natural and I'm so thankful to have that. I'm sure your doc can fix it for a better result...same with the breasts. Is your doctor offering to revise them? I think most docs do this for free with the exception of anesthesia/hospital costs. Good luck. I hope you can get the look you want.
If you don't think you look good you should ask your doctor about fixing things on his own dime. Your belly button looks awful and unnatural. He should definitely fix it. BE assertive girl, you have a whole online family who will go to bat for you but if you have got to show the pics, and if you're not comfortable doing so, then don't be afraid to confront your doctor and get the results that you are happy with. Good luck.
Thanks for posting the updated picture.
Are you gonna post pics?

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

What about revision if your unhappy?
I may in the future. Right now, the revision would cost $3,500 to $4,000. And, I am scared to go under again.