Mini Lift and Mid Face Implants - Augusta, GA

I did a lot of research before I decided to do a...

I did a lot of research before I decided to do a mini lift AND mid face implants as a gift to myself for my 50th birthday. (Btw, I'm not sure it was 12K - I truly can't recall - could be more or less.) After having quite a few consultations, I chose Dr. Chen - even though I live in Atlanta and he's in Augusta. I am SO happy I did. He is just impeccable, thorough, caring and talented. This guy knows his stuff! There is absolutely no one else I'd allow work on my face from this point on. His follow up is incredible and the staff is always so helpful and welcoming. The way his office is set up is pretty cool, as well. It's designed to keep your visit and procedure private. I really liked that aspect. Plus, one of their staff drove me back to my hotel and took me to my room. Dr. Chen did his follow up there, as well to make it even more convenient! The results were perfect! Exactly what I was looking for - a refreshed look without it being obvious or overdone. I looked like me minus a few years ;) Awesome! Please consider him for anything you are planning on having done. You will be in great hands!
Evans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Mini Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Mini Lift community today.