Worth it...wonderful ps - Augusta, GA

I finally decided to have a fl and researched for...

I finally decided to have a fl and researched for months who to use. I live in FLA and did not feel confident about any of the consults I had with the PS in my area. After weeks of research I came across my dr who only does FL, and is double boarded. Since this is my ONLY face I wasn't about to take any chances and wanted the very best within a reasonable plane trip. I could not be more pleased and my dr is fabulous. He still addresses every question I have with a text, email or a phone call . He even drove two hours to see me for a post-op visit when I was in the area three months later. In this day and age that is unheard of. I keep him up to date with fillers and any questions I might have he is there for me.
Evans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Review is above....fabulous surgeon....Totally worth making the trip to him. Beautiful facilities, state of the art. I could not be more pleased.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and update with more information about YOU, your procedure and recovery, I can add your review to the Facelift community so others can more easily find Dr. C.

I am mid 50's, and had a full face lift with mid face rejuvenation and a chin implant. I trusted my dr enough to ask him what I needed and he told me and showed me. I am married to a physician, my brother is a surgeon, my two brother in laws are double boarded doc so I knew I wanted the best. Dr Chen is the best in facial surgery...my husband called him and he called back the same day. He was there for me every step of the way in explaining every little detail with the reason why. Honestly, I could have flown anywhere in this country to have this done and my husband chose him. Incidentally, my husband was voted in the top 100 dr's in this country. I hope this answers all your questions about Dr Achih Chen.