Excited and Nervous at the Same Time!!! - Augusta, GA

Went to my consultation today with Dr Ewart August...

Went to my consultation today with Dr Ewart August Plastic Surgery. The staff was great and friendly. Took my hubby with me because he hasnt been 100% sold on me getting this procedure to wanted to Dr to discuss all options, procedure etc. He left feeling better than when he arrived. We went ahead and scheduled the surgery for the 31st with my post op on the 28th. I live in Charlotte NC 2 1/2 hours away. Not a bad drive though. Will keep everyone posted on my Post Op and the results before and after photos of the procedure. I think Im going with 500-550 cc's. Not a small girl so wanna make it count. Please offer any encouragement or advice.

Desired look!!!

13 days Away!!!

13 Days and counting! !!

Day 1

Day 1 had my procedure this morning. In a good amount of pain right now but it's bearable. Huge difference in my appearance. Hope it goes down just a little which I'm sure it will.

Day 2

DAY 2. FEELING BETTER. THREW EVERYTHING UP YESTERDAY SO PAIN MEDS DIDNT STAY DOWN BUT IM HOLDING THEM NOW SO I FEEL MUCH BETTER. REALLY STIFF NOT ABLE TO DO MUCH MOVING. IT HAS IN FACT GONE DOWN SOME SO IT LOOKS MUCH MORE NORMAL AND I THINK IM GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY WITH IT. PAIN MEDS A MUST TO BE COMFORTABLE AT ALL.AND EVERY 4 HOURS A MUST. BEST TO STAY AHEAD OF THE PAIN. MY HUBBY IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME. WILL UPLOAD MY BEFORE PICS TODAY AND WILL UPLOAD AFTER AS SOON AS THE DOC GIVES PERMISSION TO REMOVE THE GARMET.

What a difference a day makes

Feeling MUCH better today. Getting around much better. No where near the same amounts of pain as day 1 and 2. Feel like things are looking up. Love the look already although not allowed to remove my garmet until post op but the projection is AWESOME..... had to up my fluid intake because of I sipping instead of drinking. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better

Before

Sneak Peak

Day 4 post op. Sneak peak photos. Up and getting around today. Good walk this morning. Sneak peak of post surgery dr not allowing me to remove garmet so only showing a little. huge difference i think i love it

post op tomorrow

Post op appointment tomorrow. Having drains removed. Feeling good. Pain is no more just stiff and tightness. Can't wait to be cleared to shower tomorrow and then I'll take some good pics of the results so far. Looking great so glad I went with the size I did. Not too much but just enough. Happy overall. More photos to come tomorrow. Pretty sure I'll be able to give this experience a thumbs up at the end of the day:-)

Drains finally out

Drains are out. Feeling good. Healing well. Still have to go back in a couple weeks to have my suchers removed but I feel great. Took my first shower today since I had surgery threw my garmet in the washing machine. Feeling like a new women. Just wondering how to get the black markings off....lol....Updated photos attached

1 week 4 days post op

4 weeks post op 11 lbs lighter

I'm 4 weeks 3 days post op. Had a minor set back with the opening of my wound. Had to allow it to heal back on its own which has been a slow process but it almost completely closed now. Took another round of antibiotics and keeping the wound clean and dressed has done the trick. Started the super shred diet week 1 and I'm down 11 pounds. The smaller I'm getting the bigger my bum:-) appears to be spreading out as I'm guessing my muscle is relaxing and allowing the implants to take their place. Looks great thus far and I think once I'm healed completely I will be 100% satisfied. The healing process has been lengthy though. Work from home had I needed to go into an office and work or on a job it would have likely been very difficult.

2 months 1 week post op

Still a little sore when I sit for long periods of time. Not completely semetrical on both sides but you cant tell by looking. Movement has come back and its not to hard just firm. Still loving it and still 100% glad I did it. Best money I ever spent hands down
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Excellent. Perfectionist the staff made me feel so special and as if they were really invested in my results. Great experience!!

You look great!!! I had my consult with Dr. Ewart in November for this same procedure! My husband and I have been hesitant to schedule because we were nervous about the risks. After seeing this story, I think Im ready now.We're in CLT as well!
I still have so many questions! Do you mind if I PM you?
You are more than welcome to. I was looking everywhere for information before I made my decision so I would love to answer any questions you may have
Lookin good girl! Love the projection:)
The projection is EVERYTHING!!!
Did your butt fluff at all. I feel like some days mines looks kind of flat but others it looks full. Girls are saying one day it will just start poking out. Did yours? If so when?
I don't think I've gotten to that point yet. I hear it normally happens in a few months although mine is far from flat it's still a good bit smaller than it was the first week but it's also huge compared to what it was before surgery. I got a pretty big implant though so I kind of had no choice but to see a big change early on I went 550cc. It's still stretching out though and still uneven from one side to the other although u can't look at it and tell I can tell by touching and feeling around. I think u have to wait about 2 to 3.months before u see the final results. Early on its still stuck under the tight muscle.
Thats is true. I am just so impatient lol. Mine looks round and perky today but everyday is different. I hope it fluffs soon.
I understand that feeling of impatience. I just want it all to be finished settling and to have nothing else to do with the garment and just be able to show off my cute new ass without having to worry about the wound or if it's too soon to do things I JUST WANNA SHOW OFF MY NEW ASS!!!.
I feel ya girl! Me too. None of my jeans fit lol but i dont even care. I want to see these end results.
You look good girl! What do you think tore it open. I have been trying to figure how much i should be doing. I jusr dislike alot laying around
Thanks girl!!! I think it was from trying to do too much around the house. Week 2 I started feeling better and began trying to clean around the house making beds putting up dishes etc. Seemed harmless enough and didn't feel it open but noticed one night when cleaning the area that it had started to bleed. Bad move because it's been slow healing and honestly think had that not happened by this week I would have been fully healed. Instead I've had to back off much activity and probably won't be completely healed and able to resume normal activity until week 6. Best to not do much till at least week 4. They say u can sit in week 2 but I wouldn't even advise that.
Yeah ive been just laying around massaging it and walking a lil here and there. When did you starting cleaning the area. My dr said i should leave thecyape on a wk or so
My Dr removed the bandages 7 Days post op when he took my drains out but he left the stitches because it wasn't healed yet. They gave me some antibacterial wash that I just dapped
On the area every few days. Once the wound opened I had to clean it out twice a day with saline solution and apply antibiotic ointment and cover with a bandage. Thought it would never heal back but it finally is. The
Ill just have to really take an easy. I be wanting to do too much. Im thankful for my girls bc thry have bee cleaning my house and doing my laundry:) lol it is just so boring laying here. Im glad to hear you are doing better.
your results look great!
hello im 4weeks and 2 days today that I got my implants. do you feel any pain at all or at least when u touch them?
It still hurts at times almost like an aching I'm assuming that is the implant stretching. It doesn't hurt though just to touch. I actually only have feeling around the outside. Towards the middle i don't have any feeling at all other than itching which drives me crazy:-)
Hi Hun. Glad to hear you are doing better. I love your results. Do the implants feel heavy or hard, or are they softening up?
Thanks so much. They do not feel heavy at all. It feels a little strange when I try to sit because it feels like I'm sitting on something. They were very hard the first few weeks but as they are spreading they no longer feel hard and feel more firm like I've been working out. I'm also beginning to get movement so it's beginning to look and feel natural.
Is ur implants placed subfascially or intramuscular I love ur booty
They are intramuscular which has been a bit painful but looks amazing.
Oh God that is a great Booty! you must be so happy!!! Congrats! i want one too! ps- shower must have felt great!
Yes it looks awesome. Sitting up like I'm 20 years old again. I love it and yes the shower felt wonderful!! Starting to feel like self again but a better version:-)