Excited and Nervous at the Same Time!!! - Augusta, GA

Went to my consultation today with Dr Ewart August...

Went to my consultation today with Dr Ewart August Plastic Surgery. The staff was great and friendly. Took my hubby with me because he hasnt been 100% sold on me getting this procedure to wanted to Dr to discuss all options, procedure etc. He left feeling better than when he arrived. We went ahead and scheduled the surgery for the 31st with my post op on the 28th. I live in Charlotte NC 2 1/2 hours away. Not a bad drive though. Will keep everyone posted on my Post Op and the results before and after photos of the procedure. I think Im going with 500-550 cc's. Not a small girl so wanna make it count. Please offer any encouragement or advice.
Well thank you for replying and i will be following your surgery and post op (: i dont want to go too far also but im in tn. And good luck with the ride back home.. did you get a surgery date at the consultation?
Thanks a bunch for the well wishes. Yes I went ahead and scheduled the date at the consultation. Just had to pay a 250 deposit to hold my surgery date and they gave me the option of having my pre op blood work done there (which is included in the price) or to have it done in Charlotte. I made the choice to just have it done there so I will be going down on the 28th for pre op and to make my final payment and then back early a.m. on the 31st for the procedure. Got a huge body pillow from Walmart for the ride back:-). I'll start posting photos as soon as I get back from the surgery of both the before and after!!!! Oh yea just a heads up they take care credit as a financing option. Great repayment plan and min payment amounts! ! Good to look into if you don't already have financing in place.
Great! Do you have to oay it all before the surgery or can you keep giving payments after?

Desired look!!!

13 days Away!!!

13 Days and counting! !!
Hi there. So does this mean you are having the solid implants?meaning they only do solid in the US right? im confused about which implants they use in the US. I was planning a trip to mexico or brazil because they do the Cohesive gel implants there and they say feels so much more natural..
You'll love Dr Ewart!! He did my breast implants! A true magician! I can't praise him enough!
I continue to hear great things about him. It makes me feel really confident in how's things are going to turn out. I hear he is a protectionist which is a GREAT thing in a cosmetic surgery scenario because he will make sure his work looks great! !! I'm excited as heck!!!

Day 1

Day 1 had my procedure this morning. In a good amount of pain right now but it's bearable. Huge difference in my appearance. Hope it goes down just a little which I'm sure it will.
Happy healing! Pls keep us posted with pics. .. ps. Solid implants? What size....
Thanks so much. Yes solid 550cc.
So excited for you. It's done! I Can't wait to wake up after opp. It's all healing now. .don't forget pic's!!!!

Day 2

DAY 2. FEELING BETTER. THREW EVERYTHING UP YESTERDAY SO PAIN MEDS DIDNT STAY DOWN BUT IM HOLDING THEM NOW SO I FEEL MUCH BETTER. REALLY STIFF NOT ABLE TO DO MUCH MOVING. IT HAS IN FACT GONE DOWN SOME SO IT LOOKS MUCH MORE NORMAL AND I THINK IM GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY WITH IT. PAIN MEDS A MUST TO BE COMFORTABLE AT ALL.AND EVERY 4 HOURS A MUST. BEST TO STAY AHEAD OF THE PAIN. MY HUBBY IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME. WILL UPLOAD MY BEFORE PICS TODAY AND WILL UPLOAD AFTER AS SOON AS THE DOC GIVES PERMISSION TO REMOVE THE GARMET.
Hope you are feeling better, I've been nauseous after surgery when I had breast implants. Can't wait to hear more about your healing process and see pictures...getting my butt implants and fat graft on April 1st!!
Congrats in your upcoming surgery. Just be sure u have someone available to take care of u because I'm unable to do much of anything. Today is better than yesterday though and I'm hoping tomorrow will be even better than that.
How you feeling cllanier.. better? Give us an updated. Its been 5 days Ps. Did you get intramuscular? X x

What a difference a day makes

Feeling MUCH better today. Getting around much better. No where near the same amounts of pain as day 1 and 2. Feel like things are looking up. Love the look already although not allowed to remove my garmet until post op but the projection is AWESOME..... had to up my fluid intake because of I sipping instead of drinking. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better

Before

Sneak Peak

Day 4 post op. Sneak peak photos. Up and getting around today. Good walk this morning. Sneak peak of post surgery dr not allowing me to remove garmet so only showing a little. huge difference i think i love it
Looks awesome! Did you get round implants and BBL?
WOW! lookin good ! so round and bouncy! How are you feeling today? is the pain better? thanks for sharing!!!!
The pain is about 80% BETTER today. I think I've gotten over the hump. Moving around great. Still a little stiff but not painful Just tight and uncomfortable. My husband keeps saying he wants to smack it because it's so round. I'll post more pics Thursday when I get my drains out.

post op tomorrow

Post op appointment tomorrow. Having drains removed. Feeling good. Pain is no more just stiff and tightness. Can't wait to be cleared to shower tomorrow and then I'll take some good pics of the results so far. Looking great so glad I went with the size I did. Not too much but just enough. Happy overall. More photos to come tomorrow. Pretty sure I'll be able to give this experience a thumbs up at the end of the day:-)
It's looking great. What size n shape you went with?
Thanks. I did 550cc round. Love the shape of it. I'll have more pics posted tomorrow. Stay tuned:-)
Ok...can't wait to see!!!

Drains finally out

Drains are out. Feeling good. Healing well. Still have to go back in a couple weeks to have my suchers removed but I feel great. Took my first shower today since I had surgery threw my garmet in the washing machine. Feeling like a new women. Just wondering how to get the black markings off....lol....Updated photos attached
Is ur implants placed subfascially or intramuscular I love ur booty
They are intramuscular which has been a bit painful but looks amazing.
Oh God that is a great Booty! you must be so happy!!! Congrats! i want one too! ps- shower must have felt great!

1 week 4 days post op

4 weeks post op 11 lbs lighter

I'm 4 weeks 3 days post op. Had a minor set back with the opening of my wound. Had to allow it to heal back on its own which has been a slow process but it almost completely closed now. Took another round of antibiotics and keeping the wound clean and dressed has done the trick. Started the super shred diet week 1 and I'm down 11 pounds. The smaller I'm getting the bigger my bum:-) appears to be spreading out as I'm guessing my muscle is relaxing and allowing the implants to take their place. Looks great thus far and I think once I'm healed completely I will be 100% satisfied. The healing process has been lengthy though. Work from home had I needed to go into an office and work or on a job it would have likely been very difficult.
Did your butt fluff at all. I feel like some days mines looks kind of flat but others it looks full. Girls are saying one day it will just start poking out. Did yours? If so when?
I don't think I've gotten to that point yet. I hear it normally happens in a few months although mine is far from flat it's still a good bit smaller than it was the first week but it's also huge compared to what it was before surgery. I got a pretty big implant though so I kind of had no choice but to see a big change early on I went 550cc. It's still stretching out though and still uneven from one side to the other although u can't look at it and tell I can tell by touching and feeling around. I think u have to wait about 2 to 3.months before u see the final results. Early on its still stuck under the tight muscle.
Thats is true. I am just so impatient lol. Mine looks round and perky today but everyday is different. I hope it fluffs soon.

2 months 1 week post op

Still a little sore when I sit for long periods of time. Not completely semetrical on both sides but you cant tell by looking. Movement has come back and its not to hard just firm. Still loving it and still 100% glad I did it. Best money I ever spent hands down
Damn tht ass...
BABY GIRL YOU LOOK SUPER AMAZING! How is your recovery doing did you get lipo as well?
Thanks!!! I had lipo on the small of my back which gave me a awesome arch!!

Best Money Ever Spent

This was the best money I ever spent. Love the shape...the size....the attention....dr Ewart did the dam thing:-)
not trying to be rude but the last few photos posted look really odd...
Not sure what you mean.
You look great girl!!!! I can't wait until Ewart does mine!!

NO R.I.P

NO RECKLESS INTERNET POSTING!!! Bullies and Haters will not be tolerated on this forum:-) Take the Pledge and support the cause on all your social media outlets
Hey how are you doing? I hope great can you give a lil update on how your results coming along please im going to your doctor and I dont see any updates from anyone who has gone to him I pm you I dont know if you received it yet but can you please update me I appreciate it. God bless
My results are awesome. I am soooo pleased with everything and am pretty much back to normal now with the occasional aching when I sit for hours at a time in one spot. Ill post an updated pic
Good morning luv thanks so much for responding back. Thanks for uploading photos as well cant wait to see them...ttyl

Latest and Greatest

9 months out!!!!
Hi..ur booty looks goood..are those round?thanks.xoxo
Hello hope all is well can you please update your booty lol please
Beautiful Bootay!
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Excellent. Perfectionist the staff made me feel so special and as if they were really invested in my results. Great experience!!