Excited and Nervous at the Same Time!!! - Augusta, GA

Went to my consultation today with Dr Ewart August...

Went to my consultation today with Dr Ewart August Plastic Surgery. The staff was great and friendly. Took my hubby with me because he hasnt been 100% sold on me getting this procedure to wanted to Dr to discuss all options, procedure etc. He left feeling better than when he arrived. We went ahead and scheduled the surgery for the 31st with my post op on the 28th. I live in Charlotte NC 2 1/2 hours away. Not a bad drive though. Will keep everyone posted on my Post Op and the results before and after photos of the procedure. I think Im going with 500-550 cc's. Not a small girl so wanna make it count. Please offer any encouragement or advice.

Desired look!!!

13 days Away!!!

13 Days and counting! !!

Day 1

Day 1 had my procedure this morning. In a good amount of pain right now but it's bearable. Huge difference in my appearance. Hope it goes down just a little which I'm sure it will.

Day 2

DAY 2. FEELING BETTER. THREW EVERYTHING UP YESTERDAY SO PAIN MEDS DIDNT STAY DOWN BUT IM HOLDING THEM NOW SO I FEEL MUCH BETTER. REALLY STIFF NOT ABLE TO DO MUCH MOVING. IT HAS IN FACT GONE DOWN SOME SO IT LOOKS MUCH MORE NORMAL AND I THINK IM GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY WITH IT. PAIN MEDS A MUST TO BE COMFORTABLE AT ALL.AND EVERY 4 HOURS A MUST. BEST TO STAY AHEAD OF THE PAIN. MY HUBBY IS TAKING GOOD CARE OF ME. WILL UPLOAD MY BEFORE PICS TODAY AND WILL UPLOAD AFTER AS SOON AS THE DOC GIVES PERMISSION TO REMOVE THE GARMET.

What a difference a day makes

Feeling MUCH better today. Getting around much better. No where near the same amounts of pain as day 1 and 2. Feel like things are looking up. Love the look already although not allowed to remove my garmet until post op but the projection is AWESOME..... had to up my fluid intake because of I sipping instead of drinking. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better

Before

Sneak Peak

Day 4 post op. Sneak peak photos. Up and getting around today. Good walk this morning. Sneak peak of post surgery dr not allowing me to remove garmet so only showing a little. huge difference i think i love it

post op tomorrow

Post op appointment tomorrow. Having drains removed. Feeling good. Pain is no more just stiff and tightness. Can't wait to be cleared to shower tomorrow and then I'll take some good pics of the results so far. Looking great so glad I went with the size I did. Not too much but just enough. Happy overall. More photos to come tomorrow. Pretty sure I'll be able to give this experience a thumbs up at the end of the day:-)

Drains finally out

Drains are out. Feeling good. Healing well. Still have to go back in a couple weeks to have my suchers removed but I feel great. Took my first shower today since I had surgery threw my garmet in the washing machine. Feeling like a new women. Just wondering how to get the black markings off....lol....Updated photos attached

1 week 4 days post op

4 weeks post op 11 lbs lighter

I'm 4 weeks 3 days post op. Had a minor set back with the opening of my wound. Had to allow it to heal back on its own which has been a slow process but it almost completely closed now. Took another round of antibiotics and keeping the wound clean and dressed has done the trick. Started the super shred diet week 1 and I'm down 11 pounds. The smaller I'm getting the bigger my bum:-) appears to be spreading out as I'm guessing my muscle is relaxing and allowing the implants to take their place. Looks great thus far and I think once I'm healed completely I will be 100% satisfied. The healing process has been lengthy though. Work from home had I needed to go into an office and work or on a job it would have likely been very difficult.

2 months 1 week post op

Still a little sore when I sit for long periods of time. Not completely semetrical on both sides but you cant tell by looking. Movement has come back and its not to hard just firm. Still loving it and still 100% glad I did it. Best money I ever spent hands down

Best Money Ever Spent

This was the best money I ever spent. Love the shape...the size....the attention....dr Ewart did the dam thing:-)

NO R.I.P

NO RECKLESS INTERNET POSTING!!! Bullies and Haters will not be tolerated on this forum:-) Take the Pledge and support the cause on all your social media outlets
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

Excellent. Perfectionist the staff made me feel so special and as if they were really invested in my results. Great experience!!

I am loving your results. I showed Dr. EWART you results and told him that I wanted your booty yesterday. He laughed and said ok. I am scheduled for October 2014. My booty is lil flatter so we decided on 710cc. After your surgery, did still wore the same size clothes or had to buy bigger clothes?
He did an awesome job!!! Some of my clothes did not fit intially but then I lost a lot of weight after the surgery so I didnt have to buy all new clothes. The jeans fit a lot different because the back of them stick out due to the projection but most of my things fit fine because I lost weight so the only thing big now is my booty..lol :-)
He is awesome. He did my breastfeeding reduction. I am already 165. I want to lose 10 lbs before surgery in October. Are there any tips that you can share? How long did you have to stay in Georgia before you can leave? What did you use to see on after?
Sure!!! First tip if you want to loose weight quick try the Super Shred Diet. I lost 17lbs after the surgery using that diet. I was only in georgia maybe an hour or two after surgery which I dont remember much of the time. Seems like as soon as I was awake and coherent I was being sent home. My husband drove took use 2 1/2 hours from Georgia to charlotte. I went back and forth a few times for the post op appointments. I had someone drive me and laid down in the back seat. The only major problem was having to sleep on my stomach for weeks. It became aggravating and I had trouble for a long time getting comfortable but at the end of the day with the results I have it was all worth it.
You look super great!! It fits you beautifully!!!!
Hey how long did you wear your garment?
Hi there I think it was probably about 2 months before I stopped wearing it completely. After about 4 weeks I only put it on at night because it made me feel a little more secure at night. I cant imagine though if I had to wear it now that the weather is hot. It would have been horrible:-)
not trying to be rude but the last few photos posted look really odd...
Not sure what you mean.
You look great girl!!!! I can't wait until Ewart does mine!!
Ewart is awesome!!! Keep me posted on yours!! I know you will be pleased with him
Girl you gotta dunk:) congrats on your surgery chica, how big were the implants he put in? Does if feell weird sitting now
Thanks girl:-) The implants are 550. It used to feel weird especially in the bath tub used to feel like I was sitting on a balloon when I got in the tub..lol. Feels perfectly normal now. Just still aches a little when I sit for long periods. Anything over a couple of hours.
Woww. I cant wait until my sx!! Did you get lipo too? Was the 9,000 just for impants or including you fee's, garments etc.
Lol Nevermind you already told me you had lipo:)
Np the 9k was for everything
Wow thats not bad at all. Are your implants under the muscle?
Yes they are. It took them a while to fill out completely. I was worried in month 2 that I hadnt gone big enough but once everything settled it looks awesome and it looks amazing in jeans...dress and im even loving rompers now.:-)
Ayee girl you better work. You should post pics of you in rompers and high waist shorts! And btw i llove your update;) you go girl
Thanks for the love!!! I have a cute romper that I bought to wear to my daughter's graduation on Monday. I will be sure to post pics of it!!:-)
Yayy cant wait to see love:)
Damn tht ass...
BABY GIRL YOU LOOK SUPER AMAZING! How is your recovery doing did you get lipo as well?
Thanks!!! I had lipo on the small of my back which gave me a awesome arch!!
Ikr! Your body is already the business lol. When are you gonna update and upload more pictures!:)