29 Yrs Old-110lb-Tubular Breasts-Preop 34A-No Children - Augusta, GA

So I booked my appointment for my surgery in 2...

So I booked my appointment for my surgery in 2 weeks!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've done extensive research now for a month. After several consultations I decided to go to Dr. Troy Austin. I just loved how he suggested going dual plane bc it will be better for me in long term. I liked how he is looking out for me in long term conditions and not just a quick fix. Also, one of his secretaries went beyond her role as a secretary and helped me with my concerns. Other doctors suggested going over the muscle. I was a little unsure which doctor to choose bc I had conflicting answers on how they were going to do my breast surgery. This website helped me out a lot by reading other patients' stories. Anyways, he suggested using Natrelle (not sure on which style yet) silicone 275cc in my left breast and 300cc in my right breast. Also, he is placing them dual plane with concentric mastopexy and scoring of the lower poles. Counting down!!! :)
How did your surgery go? Hope your recovery has been smooth!
It went very well. I was up and moving the first day post op. This is the best present for myself! I deserve it!! Lol..... thank you for asking
Oh you look great in your photos...thanks for posting them! I have heard the vibration noises are normal too and will subside. Keep us posted as you're healing...and trying on cute new clothes!

1 day post op

1 day post op

Let's try to upload this pic again. This is me 1 day after surgery. My breasts were so swollen and hot. My skin was so tight too.

1 week post op

This is me 7-10 days post op. I tried on a bathing suit top just to see what they look like….and it looks great!! :)

2 weeks post op

Recently I noticed vibration sensations in bilateral breasts but I found out that is normal after surgery. It's just this implants settling. It feels weird…lol. Also, my nipples are ALWAYS hard!! It's kind of annoying but hopefully it will past. Lastly, tiny ends of the sutures are poking out through my skin….so I covered it with some steri-strips. They rub against my bra and it uncomfortable. I'm waiting till my next post-op appt so he can clip them. In the end…. I am sooooo glad I did this surgery!!! :) :)
Augusta Plastic Surgeon