Ignorant and Money-oriented Provider - Auckland, NZ

I've previously had good effects from botox...

I've previously had good effects from botox for frown lines and it also stopped my tension headaches. The only side effect previously was a small bruise at the site of injection on one occasion. The doses I had were only small (total of 10 units for forehead) as I'm fairly young but have worked really well and lasted for around 4 months each time.

I recently relocated and went to a new provider and I was concerned by her apparent lack basic knowledge and eagerness for a quick dollar. She was also an unfortunate example of the appearance of over-doing cosmetic treatments.

Jackie Smith at Caci

Ignorant, insulting and money oriented.Firstly, I mentioned the minor bruising on one occasion - she insisted that this was likely to be due to me having taken warfarin or aspirin, both of which I have never taken, she said that I had likely forgotten that I was taking this, which I found insulting. Secondly, she refused to inject the amount that I was requesting and wanted to inject double the amount. I can only think this was because it would be more money. I was uncomfortable with her apparent ignorance and hunger for money and walked away without any treatment. I would not recommend J.

So your review has zero to do with Botox? You are just unhappy with how this doctor treated you?
You did not get any Botox from this provider but have been happy in the past with Botox itself?