Ignorant and Money-oriented Provider - Auckland, NZ

I've previously had good effects from botox...

I've previously had good effects from botox for frown lines and it also stopped my tension headaches. The only side effect previously was a small bruise at the site of injection on one occasion. The doses I had were only small (total of 10 units for forehead) as I'm fairly young but have worked really well and lasted for around 4 months each time.

I recently relocated and went to a new provider and I was concerned by her apparent lack basic knowledge and eagerness for a quick dollar. She was also an unfortunate example of the appearance of over-doing cosmetic treatments.

Jackie Smith at Caci

Ignorant, insulting and money oriented.Firstly, I mentioned the minor bruising on one occasion - she insisted that this was likely to be due to me having taken warfarin or aspirin, both of which I have never taken, she said that I had likely forgotten that I was taking this, which I found insulting. Secondly, she refused to inject the amount that I was requesting and wanted to inject double the amount. I can only think this was because it would be more money. I was uncomfortable with her apparent ignorance and hunger for money and walked away without any treatment. I would not recommend J.