Botox for Crows and 11 - Auckland, NZ

Great results. 1st time I had it done, I didnt...

Great results. 1st time I had it done, I didnt notice any difference. This time using a different Derm, great results after 3 days. Im also having Dermal Filler injections for laugh lines. Lady is GREAT, will def be back.

Laser Derm, Herne Bay.

Lovely Centre all round. Staff a friendly and helpfull, Applicator is always friendly and on time, will both a resonable price and selection

Hi, sorry no pics this time. No pain at all and def no bruising or visual effects. Has been great actually, people have already commented on how my eyes look different and asking if and where Ive had my eyebrows done. Have def recommended Laserderm to them.

Hi Auckland,

That's great about no bruising or visual effects. And couldn't ask for more than already getting compliments. No worries on the pics, but thanks for the update.

-Britt

Hi Auckland,

Thanks for the review. I wonder if your first injections were diluted, I have heard of that happening. Good choice on going to a different derm, I'm glad you if worked out. Did you have any pain or bruising? Pictures would be great if you are comfortable sharing. Also, please keep us updated.

Thanks,