No Problems So Far! - Auburn, MA

I had the ZOOM! whitening done this morning. I had...

I had the ZOOM! whitening done this morning. I had 4 15-minute sessions with NO discomfort. My teeth are at least 6 shades whiter if not more. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results.

It has been only 4 hours since I finished and I've had no 'zingers.' My teeth do feel a bit sensitive, but nothing horrible and I've been told the sensitivity (if any) will dissipate w/in 24 hours.

I'm glad I did it and very glad I didn't read any reviews prior to the procedure!! EEek! It sounds like the experience can differ GREATLY from one person to the next.

I quit smoking 29 days ago and thought doing this would provide extra incentive to stay away from the smokes. It is expensive, but I spent roughly $310 per month to smoke!

I received a great 'kit' that includes a tube of bleach for the 6 month touch ups (enough for 3 applications, so I will not need to purchase it until JAN 2013!! Woohoo! :-) I also have the custom trays, a tube of flouride (to help with sensitivity after touch ups. I was told to keep the flouride in for one hour afterwards. I did this today also. Again, no pain!).

Should anything change I will update this review, but so far so good and I cannot stop smiling!

Auburn Family Dental

I've been nothing but pleased with this practice since my family and I switched over 3 years ago. The doctors and hygenists are pleasant, gentle, and informative. I have two young sons ages 7 & 5 and they have been happy with their dental experiences...no fear, no anxiety. My husband also goes and is happy with the practice as well.

Thanks Britt! I was told the 'upkeep' cost is approx $45.00 per year for the 'booster' bleach. It is my understanding that the actually ZOOM! procedure is done once in the office and I will do the at home boosters once every six months.

I'm slightly concerned that I was NOT told about avoiding coffee or dark foods for 24 hrs. The FIRST thing I did after removing the flouride was DRINK COFFEE! A very LARGE coffee (I am a BIG TIME java junkie!). Should I see any difference due to this I may do an early booster.

I will keep you posted for sure. I'm going on 5 hours post procedure and still no pain. I definitely feel sensitivity, but this is NOT painful. There is a difference!

Hi dmfuton,

Welcome to the Zoom community. Congrats on quiting smoking that's so great!! I'm also really glad you had not zingers they do sound really painful. Do you have to go back more than once or is the one time and the bleach kit enough? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,