No Problems So Far! - Auburn, MA

I had the ZOOM! whitening done this morning. I had...

I had the ZOOM! whitening done this morning. I had 4 15-minute sessions with NO discomfort. My teeth are at least 6 shades whiter if not more. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results.

It has been only 4 hours since I finished and I've had no 'zingers.' My teeth do feel a bit sensitive, but nothing horrible and I've been told the sensitivity (if any) will dissipate w/in 24 hours.

I'm glad I did it and very glad I didn't read any reviews prior to the procedure!! EEek! It sounds like the experience can differ GREATLY from one person to the next.

I quit smoking 29 days ago and thought doing this would provide extra incentive to stay away from the smokes. It is expensive, but I spent roughly $310 per month to smoke!

I received a great 'kit' that includes a tube of bleach for the 6 month touch ups (enough for 3 applications, so I will not need to purchase it until JAN 2013!! Woohoo! :-) I also have the custom trays, a tube of flouride (to help with sensitivity after touch ups. I was told to keep the flouride in for one hour afterwards. I did this today also. Again, no pain!).

Should anything change I will update this review, but so far so good and I cannot stop smiling!

Auburn Family Dental

I've been nothing but pleased with this practice since my family and I switched over 3 years ago. The doctors and hygenists are pleasant, gentle, and informative. I have two young sons ages 7 & 5 and they have been happy with their dental experiences...no fear, no anxiety. My husband also goes and is happy with the practice as well.