Breast Augmentation And Why -Auburn, AL

First, I want to say how much this website has...

First, I want to say how much this website has helped me. I had a very complicated situation. Over the past few years I had went from 250 to 125 pounds. With that much weight lost I lost fullness in my breast, went down from a c cup to a sad 34a. Depressing! This past Year I incorporated a very strict diet and decided to enter a woman's physique competition where I won 2nd place. I am a lawyer by day but my true hobbies are the gym, eating healthy and competing. So figuring out what types of implants and what size was one of the hardest things I have ever done. Worst then taking the bar exam. A friend of mine recommended a local plastic surgeon who was awesome and helped other female competitors. I LOVE my plastic surgeon and his personal nurse. This is my documentary of my journey. I have attached photos of me before implants and inspiration pictures

Day of Surgery

Ok so my new boobs are here. The PAIN is here too. Everything went better than expected. I was still torn between 375 moderate saline and 400 hp saline. I met with my doctor again and we decided on 375. Well.... When I got out of surgery I was told I got 400cc moderate....so happy!!!!! Here is the run down of the rest of the day. My mother drove me home. I started my pain medication and stayed downstairs on the couch for the first day. Pain was between an 8 and 10 for the first few hours until medicine kicked in. Appetite was scarce so I drank soup from a straw and lots of water. Lots of sleep!!! Post Op appointment with doctor tomorrow morning!

Day Two After Surgery

Appointment with doctor today. This is day after surgery and my breast still look like torpedoes to me. Anyways, I need help understanding how to massage my breast. Any suggestions? I might have to just make an appointment with my doctor so he can go over Massaing in more detail. Here are more progress pics

Most docs want you to wait days to weeks to massage, and some docs don't want you to massage at all. Just great and heal for now, and ask at your next appointment. You could damage your pockets or incisions....
*rest and heal. Stupid autocorrect....
Congrats on your new addition! I would talk to your PS about massage, some may want you to wait longer to start. The torpedo look will go away, happy healing!

Post Op Day Three

So this is a recap on day three after my breast augmentation. Just to recap I had my breast surgery on December 6th the day after my birthday. My PS and I were debating on 375cc mentor moderate round saline or 400cc. My PS decided the 400s looked better. To be honest I'm worried that they don't look as big as when I was trying on sizes, the cleavage line is not even noticeable and they look like torpedoes. Yes I'm worried .I'm wearing the surgery bra with clasps in front and the white strap across the chest to push down the Implants. My PS said I could wear either one but I figured if I wear both they will help cleavage line come out and push my cleavage together more. I don't know. Any suggestions ? Anybody know how long it takes for swelling to go down so you can see actual size and shape of breasts?startung to think 400cc to small :-(!

Post Op Day 4- OMG Freaking Out

HELP!!! My breast look like little torpedoes. I don't see any cleavage line. I am starting to get depressed. I've seen many woman on this site with gorgeous breast some with bigger breast than mine with less cc amounts! Help, can someone tell my why mine look like mini torpedoes? When I got sized at my PS office none of the sizes look this small. My PS said with 400cc I would get full c small D. I just cannot see how with these swollen little things. Is it because they are really swollen still? Will they get bigger. My PS said I didn't have enough breast tissue to go past 400cc. I could really use some words of encouragement.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Need advice on stool softners

I know this is TMI but any advice? I'm taking smooth move and ginger ale but still no movements down there. Any advice on how to get some much needed release? Thanks in advance.

Don't worry, they will change just be patient. Take lots of pictures and in about a month you will see a huge difference. I started eating prunes and drinking apple juice. Lots of fluids helped me. As for size It all depends on how much breast tissue you had before. I'm sure you will be happy once they settle. Happy healing :)
I would def wait to massage at least Til 3 weeks until swelling has gone down. As for stool softener I took good old prune juice works fast and try to drink alot of water throughout the day as well!!
Thanks I'm trying to rest as much as possible

Post Op Day Five

No changes to report on size and shape. I have decided no more prescribed medicine. Only water for next few weeks. Here are some progress pics. And HOT water make my boobs feel awesome! I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday.

Dr. Acquardo