loving my perfecttt nossseee!!!!! Brooklyn, NY

WHEN I VISIT DR. RICHARD'S OFFICE FROM THE FIRST...

When i visit dr. Richard's office from the first time i visit for a consultation i felt very comfortable with the dr. I knew this dr. Knew his stuff and he was going to be the person that i was going to trust with having my rhinoplasty done! Boyyy was i rightt it's been a year and a mothn and im so thankfull that i found this dr. He is the greatest dr. Out thereee!! Everybody compliments me about my nose now and i do see a lot of head's turningg and admiring mee!!! I love my profilleee!!! Thankyou dr. Wrestrichhh you rrrr the beesstttt!!!!

is that $8,000 After the insurance was paid? what was the real cost? Also your nose does look good, but what did he do inoperation? ie open /closed and anything else?
hello am guessing really when it come's to the price my insurance cover some of the cost I had a deviated septum and I was having a lot of breathing problems as well! am not sure what he really did but I know he had to break my bone and do a whole bunch of stuff to it!! I had a crooked nose as well and I had a lump on the side along with the other problems that I was having when it came to breathing. I didn't take any pain medications afterwards at all!! I was not in pain the only thing I felt during the healing process was like having a stuffy nosee!! and the dryness!! hope this help!! have a nice day!

FINAL RESULT JULY 2014

VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULT'S I CAN BREATH BETTER AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT MYSELF! THANKYOU DR. WRESTRICH!!
Congrats.
You look beautiful! Your nose looks very sleek and straight. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
I went back to work a week after!
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

THE BESTT DR. OUTHEREEEE!!! LOVE HIMMM!!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARINGG!!!!!