Vein Innovations Did Well - Atlanta, GA

I went to vein innovations in atl for help with...

I went to vein innovations in atl for help with some spider veins and big blue veins in the back of my knees. I was surprised how easy it was - had sclero on big blue ones and only had to wear the compression hose for 24 hours. They look much better. I had laser on some of my spider veins even one under my eye. It was amazing - disappeared. My vein disease is hereditary so I know there will be more problems down the road, but I'm not worried about it like I used to be because I know Vein Innovations will fix me up and it won't be an ordeal. The staff was great.
Vein Innovations

David did my initial treatments. My ultrasound showed only a little reflux in my right leg and they are keeping a watch on that. I had sclero and laser. David was an artist! He made my smaller spider veins disappear on the spot - that was pretty amazing! For the larger he did the sclero injections - I'm not a big fan of needles but I could barely feel it and he was fast, too.

Glad to hear you saw results from the vein treatments.  Did the sclero to the back of the knees hurt at all?  For some reason that sounds painful to me :)

Did you by chance take any before and after pictures, or even just some after pictures?  As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.