Fabulous, Relaxing, Caring and Dedicated! - Lilburn, GA

After having two children, I wanted to have my...

After having two children, I wanted to have my body look the way it did before the kids. Smart Lipo was done on three areas, my lower/upper abs and love handles. My abdominal area was measuring at 35 inches with sagging skin. Not attractive at all to me. I just wanted my outer apperance to match my inner self.

Fabulous!!! After only 6 weeks, I've lost 5 inches and still counting with the months to come. My skin has also dramatically lifted and tightened as well.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. was very compassionate and informative about my Smart Lipo procedure. As she talked to me during my proedure I could tell that she was dedicated and overjoyed with what she does and the services she provides. Never would I have expected to feel so comfortable. It was as if I had known her for years. She made me feel good about my self and not to forget how fabulous I look only a month after having it done. Her staff is great and friendly. The facility has a delightful ambiance. It was just a all around good experience. I will be returning to get a spa treatment in a couple of days. I love this place!!!

can you post pics please

Glad to hear you had a nice experience, Chaquita. Thanks for sharing your story with the rest of the Smart Lipo community.