Smart Lipo Experience - Absolutely NO REGRETS! - Atlanta, GA

Dr. B has been my dermatologist for many, many...

Dr. B has been my dermatologist for many, many years. There was absolutely no other doctor that I would have trusted for my Smart Lipo procedure. As far as doctors go, Dr. B is the best one could ever wish for. Her demeanor is sweet, friendly, and she has such a warm spirit. Talking to her is like talking to one of your closest girlfriends. She's professional, but so amazingly easy to talk to. Dr. B cares about her patients in a way that I have never experienced before with any other doctor. It was only fitting that she'd be the one I would go to for this surgery.

From the day of the surgery through what is now my 4 month post-op, she has been available, and totally reachable by phone to answer any and all concerns or questions I had.

During my surgery, for which I remained awake, we talked about everything and she put me at ease and my nervousness about the procedure was non existent after a few minutes. I had the total wrap around lipo and, let me tell you, my body is the best it's looked in the last 20 years. I have the hour glass shape I've always wanted!!!

After my surgery, Dr. B gave me her cell phone number. Yes, HER CELL PHONE number. Any and every text message I sent to her about anything I was going through or unsure about post-op, she answered.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. B and her team are First Rate!! Her facility is beautiful!! Like I said, she's an amazing doctor and she cares about her patients. If you're in Atlanta, or any surrounding area, make Dr. B your go-to doctor for any Smart Lipo, dermatological, or spa treatments. You'll have absolutely NO REGRETS. Love you, Doc! Muah!! Thanks for my totally fabulous new body.