Smart Lipo Experience - Absolutely NO REGRETS! - Atlanta, GA

Dr. B has been my dermatologist for many, many...

Dr. B has been my dermatologist for many, many years. There was absolutely no other doctor that I would have trusted for my Smart Lipo procedure. As far as doctors go, Dr. B is the best one could ever wish for. Her demeanor is sweet, friendly, and she has such a warm spirit. Talking to her is like talking to one of your closest girlfriends. She's professional, but so amazingly easy to talk to. Dr. B cares about her patients in a way that I have never experienced before with any other doctor. It was only fitting that she'd be the one I would go to for this surgery.

From the day of the surgery through what is now my 4 month post-op, she has been available, and totally reachable by phone to answer any and all concerns or questions I had.

During my surgery, for which I remained awake, we talked about everything and she put me at ease and my nervousness about the procedure was non existent after a few minutes. I had the total wrap around lipo and, let me tell you, my body is the best it's looked in the last 20 years. I have the hour glass shape I've always wanted!!!

After my surgery, Dr. B gave me her cell phone number. Yes, HER CELL PHONE number. Any and every text message I sent to her about anything I was going through or unsure about post-op, she answered.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. B and her team are First Rate!! Her facility is beautiful!! Like I said, she's an amazing doctor and she cares about her patients. If you're in Atlanta, or any surrounding area, make Dr. B your go-to doctor for any Smart Lipo, dermatological, or spa treatments. You'll have absolutely NO REGRETS. Love you, Doc! Muah!! Thanks for my totally fabulous new body.

It's going to be different based on areas, and any specials she may or may not be running. You have to go in for a consultation. It's free. My cost was $4,000 and it was worth every penny!!!
Hi, Can you help me? What did u do to get body magic on. and what did u wear at night?
You have to turn the body magic inside out, step into it and then pull it up. If its your first time in it, you will need someone to help you get it on. My doctor helped me, then my fiancé had to help a few times after that. My doctor told me that I needed to sleep in the body magic for 4 days straight. It was a little uncomfortable initially but I got used to it. Good luck!
I was wondering how much did you pay for your lipo I made a appointment for her at the end of july but they would not give me total without seen me frist.
sorry I mean to say first
Recovery is going great!!!! I'm in my fourth month and am still amazed about the total disappearance of my love handles. I still wear my Ardyss Body Magic garment and have to for a few more weeks. Just saw Dr. Boutte for a follow up and she's pleased with my progress. Good luck to you and be patient with your recovery. :)
Giiiirl!!! You look great! I hear alot of great things about her but I ended up going picking someone else! I go Friday so I will keep you posted! How is recovery going???
You look amazing! I wish I went to ur doc :(
Thanks for the post- you look great already! It gives me more hope. I had upper/lower abs and obliques on June 25th. My doctor said -wait til I see it in a month-half way there now. I think you are looking great! Rome wasn't built in a day :)