Smart Lipo on Abs...totally Worth It, Minimal Pain.

Always had a "pooch" on my belly,...

Always had a "pooch" on my belly, otherwise in pretty good shape. My friends think I'm completely crazy for doing this, but it's important to me.

Three days post-op now, still swollen, trying to be patient....HATE wearing the compression garment. Would definatly do it again. Worth every penny!

So I had smart lipo on my abdomin 2 weeks ago and...

So I had smart lipo on my abdomin 2 weeks ago and the PA at my doctors office strongly reccommended I get a lymphatic massage.  Has anyone else's doctor rec. this?  I went on Friday and WoW!!!  I wasn't bruised at all from my surgery, but now...I am black and blue.  That was the most painful "massage" I have ever experienced.  The therapist said it was necessary to remove the scar tissue and the results will be a smooth, flat tummy.  I was pretty much bed ridden the day I got the massage and was also nauseated.  I am going back Monday after work and am already dreading it.  Am I alone on this one??

Hello 6586anon, I am scheduled to have the smartlipo procedure done at Blue Med Spa. Was Dr. Kavali expensive? I am getting two areas done for 4990 is that price comparitive what you paid?
Hello did you get your procedure done at blue med or kavelli?
Dr. Kavali. I highly recommend her, great friendly staff.
So far. It will be 2 weeks this Thursday. Still swollen a bit, and still pretty sore. Got the stitches out last Friday. The PA told me I need to masage the area that the stitches were in to prevent dimpling. I can kinda see the indention. They also recommended that I get lymphatic massages. I have my appt on Friday for that. What area were you thinking about getting the lipo on?
also What's the name of the place/doctor?
Are you still happy with your results? What is your doctor's name. I live in Atlanta and want to know more about smartlipo