Smart Lipo Concerns: Upper and Lower Abs

The treatment was preformed while I was awake and...

The treatment was preformed while I was awake and under general anesthesia.

I LOVE the staff and the Dr. They asked me if I just wanted to listen to music or to chat. I chose chat, so they talked to me the entire time answering questions of mine and entertaining my thoughts. :)

I had Smart Lipo on Dec 8th on my upper and lower...

I had Smart Lipo on Dec 8th on my upper and lower abs. I am concerned that I feel the same if not bigger, and I am just wondering how much longer I have to wait to see results. Also I do not know how many "CC's" were removed, only that Dr. said 3lbs was removed. Is that alot?

In the end, I do not feel that smart lipo was...

In the end, I do not feel that smart lipo was worth it for me personally. I did however find a trainer named zac potter, who has revolutionized the way I workout and more importantly the way I feel about working out. I am also seeing quicker results than in 6 months that the smart lipo claims to work in. I recommend ANYone in the atlanta area to hire him. He is also reasonably priced as opposed to most atlanta area trainers with his success rate.

Blue Med Spa

Because they are genuine, professional, and experienced.

Hello Jean 4221...I just schedule an appointment with Blue Med Spa in Atlanta and I wanted to know are you still please with your results? How many areas did you have done for $3000? I'm doing my homework so I am tryin to narrow down the qualified doctors..Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated.
upper and lower abs but it was a special, so I am not sure if it is available anymore. :( I am very pleased with my results however I still have 3 more months of improvement to come. I highly recommend Dr. Cox at blue med spa, you will love him! If you go see him please tell him that Nancy Bryant recommends him.
Will do!
Did you have to have someone drive you back home after the procedure, or were you able to do it on your own?
Yes, I did!!! I am sure the doc will tell you that you need someone to drive you home.
someone drove, because of the pain meds though not because i was in pain.
You look great !!!! Make sure you wear your garment. Is the place you had your procedure in atlanta?
thank you and yes it is. :)
I am a little jealous that your experience was pleasant and that they gave you options of chatting, etc. In contrast, i went to a very fine plastic surgeon where the atmosphere of the surgical unit was like a meat market, loud rock music, little patient communication - other than "roll over now" I plan to give them feed back on my first week check, post op but i have a definite feeling that it will fall on deaf ears.