Revision Rhino Plus Chin Implant and Neck Lipo - Atlanta, GA

I had my first rhinoplasty in 1999 (sorry I...

I had my first rhinoplasty in 1999 (sorry I don’t have any before the first surgery pictures to add right at the moment). The bridge of my nose was narrowed during that surgery, however the bump on my nose was not fixed. So after 12 years I figured what the heck, let's try one more time. I had my revision surgery on 9/22/11. I am very happy with the results – no more bump! I also had chin implant and neck liposuction at the same time.

I visited with three plastic surgeons in the Atlanta area before choosing my doctor. He was unfortunately the most expensive of the three, but he was the one I felt the most comfortable with. He took time to answer my questions and I didn’t feel like I was rushed through the consultation like the others. The whole consultation was very thorough and he even allowed me to see the operating suite where I would have the surgery. The before/after pictures in his office are all well over ten years old so that worried me a bit, but for whatever reason, he just has not updated his photos in quite a while. Maybe he really likes the bigger hairstyles of the 90’s. The office staff was also very nice and helpful.

So overall I am happy with the experience. I was very nervous before, much more than the first time. I suppose because I had no idea what to expect the first time I was too naïve to be nervous. Everything went fine. I didn’t wake up during the surgery and I did wake up after – two things I was really hoping would happen. I had no pain in my nose after the surgery compared to the first time. No packing was used. I hated that the first surgery and was relieved it was not used by this doctor. The only pain I had was in my neck from the liposuction and even that was more uncomfortable than painful. I had to wear this lovely foam collar that was glued to my neck for the first five days that looked similar to what my dog had to wear after her surgery - now I know why she was so miserable. Bruising was pretty minimal (mainly yellow bruising under the eyes). I took arnica before/after the surgery as well as bromelain after. I think that helped as I normally bruise pretty easily and had bruising for weeks after my first surgery.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on a successful revision :)
I had my surgery 9 days ago! nose/chin/cheeks still swollen. I can't wait for the first 2months doctor say it takes to see 75% of results! YOu have 5 months you look amazing. YOu have a great doctor, chin/Nose make your profile in harmony.. thank you for the information.
Beautiful nose it looks perfect!!
You look great!
Oh yeah, he did a good job. You look great! Enjoy your new fresh look.

You look so great! Are you thrilled?

Thank you for posting your story and before and after photos. The "collar" does look uncomfortable, but at least it was short-term.