Hyuronidiase Saved my Sanity - Atlanta, GA

I had restalane done under my eye around 3 weeks...

I had restalane done under my eye around 3 weeks ago because of hollows under my eyes. they came out with bags. i was horrified all day i looked in the mirror and became more and more depressed. after reading ever thing out there on a solution. i went for it and tried hyuronidiase. OH why did i wait so long it was wonderful. Its over the nightmare.i am back to what i looked like prior to the restalane. i never noticed before but i have beautiful eyes. amazing the things we take for granted until they are gone.

Love what GOD gave you, perfection in not realistic. Look around it could be worst you could have bags.

eagles landing skin and vein center

excellent

Thank you for your email. It is 4am in WI and I have not slept a good night since Sept of 2011 when a Dr. put filler in my under eye area w/o my knowledge or consent. I had gone in for under eye SURGERY to remove bags and he filled other areas and its a been a night mare ever since. I am going in at 9am today to a different doctor after reading your story just now and slapping down whatever amount of cash is needed to get this crap dissolved. you are SOOO right, that we need to be grateful for what we have already and for how we look like because the complications are not worth losing our confidence and will to live. Took me one suicide attempt an d five months of therapy to come out of my depression... How's that for paying more than what you bargained for?? All you ladies and even men, on this site are just wonderful. I am so very sorry any of you also had to endure your own painful trials with this filler or surgery- period. God Bless each of you...
Great to see you were among the lucky ones for which hyaluronidase worked properly.
Take care.

Hi the duchess,

Yay, I'm so happy that although it was not the most ideal experience for you it worked out well in the end. I'm also  very happy you were able to gain the info you needed.

Thanks for the review!