6 Months Post Op Tummy Tuck - Atlanta, GA

3 kids in 26 months does a number on your stomach,...

3 kids in 26 months does a number on your stomach, skin and the distant memory of your former abdominal muscles.

I am now 6 months post-op and continue to be amazed and smile every time I look in the mirror. I had both a tummy tuck (standard) and lipo in my flank area. I looked a picture the other day from the day of my surgery and I had honestly forgotten how bad my stomach looked. I would do it all over again.

I am amazed at how very little pain and discomfort I experienced. I attribute this to Dr. Connors skill, and following his recommendation and instructions.

This is now my 4th procedure (2nd time going under with him) and I am already planning my breast lift and augmentation next year. You will not regret seeing Dr. Connors. He is at the top of his game and he will never make you feel like you are anything less than a very important patient.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Connors and my complete satisfaction.

Welcome to RealSelf.  Thank you for sharing your very positive journey with us.  Yes the babies destroy our tummies:(  So glad you have your back.

We would love to see some before and after pictures if you have them available.