Fat Transfer to the Buttocks - Atlanta, GA

I had my buttocks enhanced through fat transfer of...

I had my buttocks enhanced through fat transfer of the stomach and full back. The procedure was the best thing I have ever had done. I was able to go back to work after 2 weeks but fully healed after 2 months. I would suggest that anyone who wants to have it done to do your research. I was VERY PLEASED with my doctor, Dr. Michael Carter. My buttocks looks very NATURAL. I didn't want a Nicki Minaj but more of a Jennifer Lopez. I get alot of compliments after I tell people about my procecdure.

how much was the procedure?
If you were to be dissatisfied with with your results,did the doctor offer you a revision?
Yes he will do revisions however, touchups are about $1000. I'm more than sure that you would be pleased. I'm very picky and I had several conversations with him about the process. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't wasting any money on this procedure. I have fantasic results!
Michael Carter

I researched several different surgeons. After speaking with Dr.C. I knew he was the one for me. I did look into other surgeons, like Dr. Jimmerson and Dr. Okoryo but Dr. J buttocks are too big and unnatural looking for my taste. Plus both Drs. are way too expensive. If I can answer any of your questions please don't hestitate to ask. I know how tedious this process can be. Good Luck on your search!!! Signed, Ms. New Booty :)