Lifesytle Lift with Upper Eye Lids - 4 Years Ago - Marrieta, GA

I wanted to wait until some time had passed before...

I wanted to wait until some time had passed before adding my review. I am very glad I had it done and it still looks great to this day. I had my done fully awake with just a local. If you are squeamish, I would not recommend. You will hear and smell things you might not like, awake or asleep this is what goes on to produce a face/eye lift flesh gets cut and burned (cauterized).

Its not the lifestyle lift but the doctor doing the surgery, o check him/her out very carefully. Spend time doing your homework. Review his healthgrade history and reviews. Mine was double bard ceritfided and my dentist and others new him and highly recommended him as a platic surgeon first and formost.

Recovery is MUCH MUCH longer than what they advertise - dont buy into the sales hype. You are having surgery. Have realistic expectations pain, swelling, recovery time - weeks and weeks not days. To this day I have no regrets, my expectations were realistic.

Lifestyle lift is all about the marketing, entices you and looks for ways to pull you in (like any other business). Keep the two separate - lifestyle lift is a business first and foremost its all amout the numbers. The skill, education and experience of your surgeon is second and was the most critical to me.

Hi linneloo -- Thank you for posting your experience. This is so helpful for others who are considering surgery. We'd love to see photos too, if you don't mind sharing them.

Dr Franko