Looooove Botox - Atlanta, GA

Great!!! I started getting this done right at the...

Great!!! I started getting this done right at the verrry first start of aging, I think 30. I didn't want to wait until 40 or 45 like I'd seen a lot of other women do. Well 4 years later, I like to keep it maintained at every 3 months (not wait till I can see it run out). Of course sometimes life gets in the way of botox appt's but I like to keep it current.

I cannot describe how happy I am with the results. I really do see on my face that this has already prevented a lot of the aging that happens in the 30's. I plan on sticking with it and highly recommend it to any woman considering it.

The cost I posted is for 20 units, which is what some people get for just eyes (crows feet), but I get my whole top half of my face, eyes, forehead, between the eyes done for 400. I think the Dr. needs to consult with you for an actual price, although they do have prices posted online and the price he has quoted me has always been what I was charged.

I wouldn't exactly call it "pain"...BUT I really don't like getting stuck with a needle, even if it is a teensy tinsy needle. No downtime. After I just go do whatever. However, I do like to take into account that if you have makeup on in that area, they will remove it, so I choose a "no-makeup" day. Also I know some women say they don't see results right away, but I do. Just minimal. Then 2 or 3 days later I really see total results.

This is all really good added info diordibiase. Especially the part about makeup. :)

Thanks,

-Britt

Ageless Center

Same day appt available which I need because I never know if I'm coming or going. The price is good, and while I don't recommend people shop around on price, it factors in. Nice people. Have Radiesse, Restylane, microderm, etc, avail if you need to get those done too. Don't try to sell you makeup or lotion in the lobby.