Ultrasonic Lipo Here I Come - Atlanta, GA

I am having liposuction on my stomach, legs, and...

I am having liposuction on my stomach, legs, and love handles. I am very nervous! I am 5'2 and I weigh 134 lbs. I am not my ideal self, close but not there. I do work out and have a personal trainer. I just feel like I should do this for me. My procedure is scheduled for 2 weeks from now. I am having it done at the hospital under general anesthesia. So nervous. I really like my doctor and his team and I am praying for good results.

Smyrna Plastic Surgeon

So far so good. Dr. Jeffords is so thorough. My consultation lasted about an hour and 2o minutes. He answered my questions and then some. His office manager Cindy has been amazing. She is so kind and willing to help. 4/9/2012- Today is day 6 post op. I really did not expect the pain to be so bad. Day 2-5 was really rough. I go and get my sutures out on Wednesday. My skin has started to get hard, which is suppose to be a good thing. Dr. Jeffords and his team are rock stars. I met with him on day 3 and he said everything looked good. My waist and hips are about 8 inches different, so my compression suit was too tight on my legs. I called the office and they over nighted me a brand new one free of charge. He also gave me some wraps to use for my stomach with the larger suit. I am really happy with him. I just didn't think it would hurt so much. I can't wait to see some results.