Not Quick, Not Easy Facelift - Atlanta, GA

I just had lost my husband of 29 years about 5...

I just had lost my husband of 29 years about 5 months before. since we had little insurance, I knew that I would continue to work. I wanted stay young looking as long as possible.

lf you don't buy into back to work in a week or less, prepare to pay more than you anticipated and prepare to deal with visible scars a year later, then you are prepared my friend for the LifeLift.

Dear Ruby c,
I'm so sorry for the horrid thing they did to you. You do know about the investigation going on don't you? File a complaint with your Attorney Generals office and Copy to FL Atorney Generals office. Let all of our protection agengy's including the American Medical Association. God Bless you and I hope some compensation will be coming your way.

Best Regards,
2trusting
I am scheduled for a Lifestyle Lift in Schaumburg, IL soon. Can anyone comment on the facilities, doctors and their experiences. After reading a lot of comments, I am very afraid to go forward. Thanks for your help.

Hi Ruby,

Thanks for sharing your story with the RealSelf community. I'm sorry to hear about your scarring issues. :( Are you using any scar strips or creams?