Horrible - Atlanta, GA

I had the lifestyle lift and it was not worth it....

I had the lifestyle lift and it was not worth it. I look worse now then I did. The only area that looks a tiny bit better is my neck area as it has a little less wrinkles but not by much. I have worse lines now around my mouth than I did before. People laugh at me as it looks worse than before.

The guy refused to take before and after pics. I was like in an assembly line that day. In and out. No care for weither they got it right or not. It turned out horrible! Now i have to pay $2,000 to go in and get the lines filled in on my face where they refused (but they said was included when I signed the contract) that it would be covered in my procedures that I would not have lines around my mouth what they call maniquien lines. Well let me say, they are worse then then were before! Still wrinkles on my neck not all gone and I cannot tell anything was done. What a waste of $8,000!!!!!

I would not do the lifestyle lift I would choose a regular plastic surgeon that someone has used and has given good referral and is with the omers. plastics surgeon association of america and has 5 star ratings from customers. Not worth the pain, money and after wrinkles that stay even after the procedure they cared less about me and still do they could care less if it didn't turn out and it didn't do anything at all.