Atlanta Lifestyle Lift Did a Procedure Without Discussing It with Me and Destroyed my Face.

I had the same procedure done 7 years ago and 7...

i had the same procedure done 7 years ago and 7 days downtime.  i am approaching 7 weeks and scars, knots size of my thumb under skin and sagging eye lids and hollow cheeks!  why did they do this to me???

i have already spoken to 2 doctors that claim they cannot get my face to look the way it did.  i only wanted to tighten the skin and undereye surgery.   it is approaching 7 weeks and the corporate office called me and stated my procedure was a success.   she doesn't have to walk around looking like a cartoon character!!!

i have taken pictures weekly of my procedure and it doesn't get better.  it is wrong to tell clients one thing and do another on the face.  my lift was done by {doctor information appears above the review - you must be signed in to view}.  he was very angry and hateful when i stated i was unsatisfied.  he called me a name and told me to get out of his office.  one staff member has been most kind in their office but i think her hands are tied. when you do the surgery there, they refuse to refund so you can have reconstruction.

i was happy with my face.  they are treating me horrible because i have complained.  i was called unstable because i asked him why he did this procedure without first discussing it with me.  i had already written him a thank you letter on the 2nd day and then i found myself using q tips to hold in the eye area.  worst of all, they claim it is a success.  we can only place our pictures on the web if they refuse to correct these procedures with another doctor.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

HE DID A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PROCEDURE AND THEN CALLED ME A NAME WHEN I CAME TO HIS OFFICE CRYING ABOUT MY "CARTOON FACE SMILE". I AM TOLD IT MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE FIXED. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO FEEL BAD AT ALL OR ANYONE IN THEIR OFFICE. THEY ARE PROGRAMED TO TELL YOU "JUST SPOKE WITH YOUR DOCTOR, HE SAYS THE SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS!"

thanks McK, I hope everyone gets what they deserve.
ps...can you post your post op pics?
Georgia on My Mind, please get in touch with me. We need to chat. Thanks, Chrystal
I was considering it,but not now!
Michelle, please contact me also. You still have time to file a lawsuit. 2 years. But after the breaking story here in Atlanta, maybe if you watch the videos at: http://www.cbs46.com/health/18000035/detail.html#- you can contact them and maybe get some help since some light is on them right now. Best, chrystal.
Michelle: All of us that I know, had their sutures removed by a tech& didn't get to see the dr. afterwards. Thats the bad thing, no surgical record on us, no follow-up appt... Please email me under BITS, my username or public name here. I am one of many girls having problems & have some tips for you, before it's too late.
I had my LSL done at the office in Orange County California. The doc was an arrogant Asian kid who talked to me as if I was a tremendous bother. Likewise, he rolled late in for my surgery appointment. At my two-week follow-up, I wasn't permitted to see that doc. Only a surgical tech was available to to a sloppy job of removing my sutchers. It's been a year-and-a-half since my surgery, and I still have been having big weeping sores where the sutures were left in (as they are working their way to the surface and getting infected). No one at LSL will communicate with me. The lesson here...if you get cosmetic surgery at a factory like LSL, you'll get no warranty. This enterprise should be investigated by the Feds.
call and send stuff to OPRAH maybe a she will take up the fight ABC atlanta took it on but does not have a national following.... as far as the weeping wounds if your are still applying the peroxide or ointments they recommended stop it the peroxide may be irritating the wounds
Do you think OPprah will help? I called several attorneys in Denver trying to get assistance with implementing a Class Action lawsuit. I really didn't get any help at all. I would definitely be interested in finding out more .
Michelle...please contact your state Atty. General and file a complaint. Complain about the bait and switch advertising, etc....tell them......they WILL do something!!
No Oprah will not help. I have emailed her many times. Your best bet is to find a TV station in your local area that would be willing to do your story. BTW, the Atlanta story is not dead by any means, they are being sued by LSL at this very moment. You can find the stories on youtube.com : search for Lifestyle Lift. Best, Chrystal
To Georgia on My Mind: I would like to talk to you. Could you please contact me through Realself's link. Dr. KK did my surgery also and I would like to talk to you. Thanks Chrystal.
Dear Georgia OMM, Do you want to chance that? You have to do what you think is right for you but I know what he did to my face and he never called me but he did tell me to grow up. I don't know if I would put myself in this position. You are giving him power over you if you go back to him. Take pictures yourself so you have documentation. Maybe since the TV46 story has run he has more to loose than before. Just think about it before you leap. I mean you already have the scars of one mishap, do you really want a 2nd opinion from him? Best, Chrystal
in febuary 2007 i made an appointment for a lifestyle lift at the marietta (atlanta) office. my surgery was to be performed in october 2007. i was on a weight loss program and wanted to reach my goal weight then have the lsl surgery. i put down a $400.00 deposit. i reached my goal weight on schedule and was assigned dr. kim for surgery. i read such horrible tings about him on the net that i chickened out. then they wanted to assign me a very inexperienced doctor. i lost my $400.00 but i am glad i did not let that guy touch me. now i am looking at getting the smart lipo under the chin and jowls and just fill the marrionette lines with a filler.
Wow, you were offered a 3 month check-up? You are very lucky& as I said not all Dr's there are bad.. I couldn't even get the DR to return my calls!
WHY DON'T ALL TE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN HACKED UP BY BAD LIFESTYLE LIFT DOCTORS GET TOGETHER AND START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. EVEN IF YOU DON'T GET MONETARY GAIN, AT LEAST IT MIGHT STOP THEM FROM TRUELY BLAENT FALSE ADVERTISING AND MAYBE EVEN PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. I HAD MINE DONE LUCKILY BY ONE OF THEIR BETTER DOCTORS AND I LOOK BETTER THAN BEFORE BUT,,,, I HAVE A FEW ISSUES I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH. STILL AFTER READING SOME OF THESE HORROR STORIES, I FEEL LUCKY MINE CAME OUT AS GOOD AS IT DID. I WILL NOT GO BACK FOR MY 3 MONTH AFTER CHECKUP BECAUSE I WOULDNT EVER LET LSL TOUCH ME AGAIN.
That name has been deleted for harassing Dr Brown. I reported it to Tom. She will probably make up a new name& come back.. Thanks Tom
To Georgia on my Mind- Your story sounds alot like mine. Tell me they will cut in a small area& almost hack my ear off& sew it to my face. I look no different at all, except now I have a scar thats square in shape with dark bumps protruding which are stitches I never knew about!! There is more to my story & if you need to talk, click on my username link to speak personally w/o being called a liar by the above person who also called a dr that posted trying to advise us a Quack. In fact she/he typed Quack almost a page long..
pheaneas Are you a LSL stalker? How do you happen to know about the clinics in NY, Atl & other states?? I think you are a LSL plant. Make me believe otherwise.
the atlanta office wasn't open 7 years ago. this letter is a fake
phneas fogg....you work for the company that handles LSL complaints....how do I know this/ ?? We were able to backtrace your comment on the CBS 46 news site. Stop attacking those of us who are victims and re-victimizing us with your attacks!!!
McKen58, I was attacked by phneas fogg not only here but also on the TV46 site. This hacker said that it asked for my help and all I could do was whine (and a bunch of other lies). I might whine but at least I am not a fake, or a wanna be and best of all I am not a looser. HA! I don't pretend to be this or that, I have told the truth from the beginning, always used my own name, I have nothing to be ashamed of. phneas fogg on the other hand must be very ashamed. I wonder what his/her mother or father or even children must think of the antics. Oh, I know phneas, you have no scruples and the company you work for FORCED you to post all the lies -- and made you harass me and all the others -- Right? It is a sad day when a company that boasts sales of millions of dollars has to have their employees plant themselves in forums such as realself.com and others. Makes you wonder what they are really up to. Why do they need to do this? I thought that was what Focus Groups are suppose to be for. What does this tell us????
To Georgia On my Mind -- as far as the remark PF made against you, I think you meant you had the same surgery 7 years ago and have now had it redone by the Marietta Center. If PF had bothered to read the entire thing BUT he does not matter anyway because we all know who he works for. Dr. KK did my surgery too and his bedside manner is that of a skinned baboon and he does not CARE what you look like when he is done. I KNOW, I wore the face. Don't get upset or depressed, I went through all of that, contact me if you would like to, I would love to chat. Get to feeling better soon. Best, Chrystal
Phaeneus..read it a bit better, she meant seven years ago, the procedure was done elsewhere and she was fine after 7 days...at this clinic, 7 WEEKS have passed and she is still not doing okay nor has had the good results she had with the other clinic.
phneas fogg -- You are the fake. I have proven that you work for the LSL office. You should be more careful. If she wants the info to prove this I will be more than happy to give the info to her. Stop harassing us!