Lifestyle Lift - Check It out First

I would like to tell anyone considering this place...

I would like to tell anyone considering this place for a lifestyle lift to please check it out very good. i didnt and iam paying the price. trust me it was the most unreal thing i have every experienced in my life. the pain was unreal. the aftercare well there is none.

iam still infected and dont know what the outcome will be but u dont want to put your face in these hands. its not what they say and those pics they show, i dont believe they are for real either.

if i can keep one person from the mistakes i made then here it is: dont go there.

Dr. W

I think she didnt explain it very well. i think money is the key thing. the aftercare sucks. she dont listen and really dont care if u r having troubles afterwards. really she didnt even check me over when i went back- the stiches, most i had to get out myself. i personally think she is a rude person dont put ur health first. Beware.

There is a lot of confusion about board certification. Most Lifestyle lift surgeons claim to be board certified. BUT they are board certified by American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery but American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is NOT recognized by American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) only the American Board of Plastic Surgery is recognized by the ABMS.
Mine was not done in Ohio. Please call your state medical boards& Plastic surgery boards to do a check on your doc. Ask for patient referrals. Do this w/ any Dr, even if it's not LSL. Realself offers Dr's who will give a discount or free consult if you are a member here. As what they think or read what they say. Sharon @Realself.com can direct you. Good Luck!

i had a bad experience. you must be talking of someone else. i have the same pain you do for the past 3+ years. i don't wish that on my worst friend!

The comments about Dr. W in Atlanta are not my experience with her. She is sweet and concerned and she called me 3 times and 5 calls from a staff person. She also had my Dr. to check me out first. I don't know if people are confusing pain with discomfort. I had very little pain since the places she worked on were numb.I think alot of this trashing is made up because it is hurting the plastic surgeons buisness. There is a medium amount of discomfort and you do get tired of it.
I think you just got a good& caring doctor. Many of us never got a phone call back after calling the clinic with problems. I called for almost 2 yrs& never ONE call back from the doctor. He did offer to do a revision.It consisted of sewing my right ear to my face as he had done to my left ear!. Corporate is not any help either. They are apologetic by phone with promises& never follow through. If the founder cared, he'd personally talk to us about our concerns. But, all he says is we had bigger expectations , more than they could give us. Shady. Fron day 1 consult, all they did is lie to me& here I am still in bad pain........... Their website is Wecare@LifestyleLift.com - what a joke! I can tell you many many things that happened or didn't, said or purposely left out, but I don't have the energy to explain it all again. Click on my username if you are curious. I'm so happy you had a great experience.
When I had mine done, I was tols a small incision in the fold of my ears. At least you were actulally told the truth. Had I known, they cut all around my ears, I promise you, I would've walked out.I was told more lies than Hitler told. I am absolutely sickened when I see a LSL advertisement.I am tired of hurting everyday& no-one can help me. I don't know to this day what they did because there is not a surgical report. Other doctors I saw offer possible scenarios, yet are afraid to touch me, in fear I will have worse nerve damage. I healed well in front, but my ear is misplaced, sewn to my face and although the incision (in front) is a thin healed weel incion, The back of my ears are scarred& jagged. I have plently of proof it wasn't done right, but their revision consists of doing the same to my right ear. I was afraid to allow them to touch me again& my neurologist advised against it. There was no aftercare, no call back from the doctor when I called many times ,Corporate was apologetic, but never followed through, so I am in daily pain with no real solution. We happy you had a great experience& don't trash those of us that weren't so lucky.
Just went for a consult in Cincinnati, Ohio 2 days ago. This Doc was recommended to me when I called the 800 number from tv. When I arrived for my appointment I noticed his sign out front showed he was an ENT doctor. I questioned him about that and twice asked if he was a board certified cosmetic surgeon. I'm still uncertain about his answer. He had me to watch a video when I first went in then he discussed how the procedure was done. I will give him credit for the fact he did tell me the next day recovery shown in the video was exaggerated. He told me about the incisions that would go around my ears and how he would pull everything up and cut away excess skin. The fact that It would be under a local did entice me because that is another part of the recovery process. What I did not like was that The consult felt like he was bored with the whole thing and it was sort of canned. He did say he had done over a thousand of them and had never had any infections. He also did them in a hospital there and not in his office. I am glad I checked the internet for more information on this and I now have an appointment with a local board certified cosmetic surgeon that was recommened to me. You cannot be too careful when it comes to your face. I am going to be certain I am with the right person before anyone cuts on my face. Thank you for all the information and comments. I will now take my time and be very particular who I choose for this procedure.
Seems there are more unhappy than happy posters on RealSelf.com about LSL. 71% were against it! This limited survey does show what great advertising can do. From MIAMI