Lifestyle Lift - Check It out First

I would like to tell anyone considering this place...

I would like to tell anyone considering this place for a lifestyle lift to please check it out very good. i didnt and iam paying the price. trust me it was the most unreal thing i have every experienced in my life. the pain was unreal. the aftercare well there is none.

iam still infected and dont know what the outcome will be but u dont want to put your face in these hands. its not what they say and those pics they show, i dont believe they are for real either.

if i can keep one person from the mistakes i made then here it is: dont go there.

There is a lot of confusion about board certification. Most Lifestyle lift surgeons claim to be board certified. BUT they are board certified by American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery but American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is NOT recognized by American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) only the American Board of Plastic Surgery is recognized by the ABMS.
Mine was not done in Ohio. Please call your state medical boards& Plastic surgery boards to do a check on your doc. Ask for patient referrals. Do this w/ any Dr, even if it's not LSL. Realself offers Dr's who will give a discount or free consult if you are a member here. As what they think or read what they say. Sharon @Realself can direct you. Good Luck!

i had a bad experience. you must be talking of someone else. i have the same pain you do for the past 3+ years. i don't wish that on my worst friend!

Dr. W

I think she didnt explain it very well. i think money is the key thing. the aftercare sucks. she dont listen and really dont care if u r having troubles afterwards. really she didnt even check me over when i went back- the stiches, most i had to get out myself. i personally think she is a rude person dont put ur health first. Beware.