Veininovations -Atlanta, Georgia

As a pilates instructor, salsa dancer and...

As a pilates instructor, salsa dancer and educator, I am on my feet constantly. It is important to me for my legs to look and feel good. Because I have received such great medical care from Veininovations, I wanted others to know where they can go to receive treatment for varicose veins.

The staff has always made me comfortable. Dr. Caudill performed laser therapy to close a vein that had leaking valves. The process was quick and near painless.

Since then, I have had schlerotherapy from David Martin and Jane Dinnen. Both took good care of me and now I can wear shorts and skirts again without unsightly veins.

My first time to consult with them, they performed an ultra-sound without cost to inform me what was causing the varicose veins in my legs. I highly recommend Veininovations for any vascular needs.
Dr. Caudill and David Martin

I've rated 5 stars in the following because I cannot think of anything that Veininovations could have done better. I have been pleased with the service and treatment and highly recommend this medical treatment.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Sclerotherapy community.