58 Year Old Grandmother,in Much Need of a Face and Neck Lift. - Atlanta, GA

I am 58 years old,and looking really tired and...

I am 58 years old,and looking really tired and worn. I am an actress and I wanted to have a fresher look on stage and off. I am really pleased with my face and neck lift. I feel more confident and feel pretty again. I will tell you that doing this operation,is no walk in the park. You are not put to sleep and might feel discomfort during the procedure and even hear what is going on. This is not for the faint of heart! The recovery does take about a good month till you start feeling normal. I am 2 months post-op ,and feel and look so much better. My advice to people that are thinking about doing this is to follow all instructions that they give you. Ask questions.And ice often after the surgery. I am so happy that I did this and would recommend others that are thinking about doing this that it will improve the beautiful you.
thank you for your comment. I have checked into lifestyle lift as well as ultratherapy but not sure on either yet. Would you possibly put pictures of before and after when you can?
I'm glad you're so pleased with your results! Were there any supplies that particularly helped as you healed from your facelift?
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakano was very professional. He did a wonderful job with my face lift and neck. I will recommend him to others.