Not for Sensitive Teeth! - Atlanta, GA

I should have saved my money! I have sensitive...

I should have saved my money! I have sensitive teeth and it was so painful that I couldn't even make it through the treatment! I think I did 2 of the 3 (or 4) 20 minute sessions. Also, some of the gel got on my gums and burnt the crap out of me!! I did Zoom prior to getting my veneers, but it was like a package thing. However, it didn't cross my mind that I wouldn't be able to use my take home tray after I got the veneers because my teeth were not the same. Despite all of this, my teeth did lighten 2 shades. If I didn't have such sensitive teeth and was burned by the gel then I'm I would of have better results. But overall this was a waste of MY money. Good luck!

So sorry to hear your gums got burned!! Ouch!

I have sensitive teeth too, so am way too afraid to even try Zoom. At a big dental convention a few months ago the company that makes Zoom unveiled a new machine that is suppose to cause less sensitivity. I'm still afraid of it, haha! But, I'm eagerly awaiting to hear from people who have tried this new machine & see if it's better for people like us.