Pleasantly Surprised - Atlanta, GA

I impulsively purchased a Groupon because the...

I impulsively purchased a Groupon because the discount was so huge and I love a good discounted facial. I didn't know anything about laser facials and didn't have time to do much research before the appointment. I was surprised to find myself in a rather clinical looking room as opposed to a spa-like environment, and being slathered with numbing cream. The laser was not too uncomfortable, and I said yes when she asked if I'd like her to give an extra zap to the brown sunspots. Those spots did, as she warned, grow far darker, which was, to me, more fascinating than embarrassing. Then, as promised, they all kind of scraped off within a week. Even the worst one, which I asked her zap even though it was on my hand. I'm amazed, really. All those facials and products that were supposed to "lift" brown spots and lighten the skin over time made only the most subtle progress if any. And now, in one zap, gone. Also my skin texture seems much improved. The technician said that usually people get a series of three or four, and that she'd honor the Groupon price for my next ones. I am DEFINITELY going to pursue this. Love it.
LifeSpring Antiaging & Aesthetic Medicine