Upper "All on 4 (6 in my Case)" Dental Implants - Atlanta, GA

It's been about 3 weeks since I had my surgery and...

It's been about 3 weeks since I had my surgery and so far I am feeling really good about my decision. I had failing teeth, a cracked molar that was about to crumble any day which happened to be supporting a partial that allowed me to appear as though I had front teeth. I feel more confident already!
I have read a lot of the reviews on the all on 4 implants. I had mine done on January 30, 2014 (about a month ago). I had 18 teeth removed and bone torri removed from lower arch and bone grafts using my own torri bone. I don't think I have read anything like what I am about to say... but I have never hurt so dang bad in my life! The people that said they had no pain and took Tylenol are the luckiest people I have known. The first 10 days I barely left my bed. I had severe pain in my sinus. Until this week I thought I had made the worst decision of my life. I have my temps in now and while they look pretty good they are awkward and I lisp when I talk. They 'stick out' about a 1/4 inch further than my gums and I have to watch how big I smile or you can see the gap. My dentist said this was so I could medicate my gums. I am very hopeful that this is all going to work out.... THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER! My cost was about $42,000. which I paid in advance...
Thank you so much for starting your story here!  I would love to see a picture of your results, if you're willing.  If you're not, we understand, of course :).  It would be very helpful, however, if you could tell us a little bit more of the process of getting your implants.  Did you end up going with Clear Choice?  How long did the various steps take?  Or was it all done in one day?  Was there any grafting necessary?  Any additional information would be much appreciated.

Thank you again!
Dr. Berry

The entire staff at clear choice made me feel comfortable the day of my procedure. The doctors were fantastic and did and outstanding job on my new teeth.