Full TT with Muscle Repair and Lipo (& Breast Reduction) - Atlanta, GA

I am 43, married with 3 beautiful children. 3...

I am 43, married with 3 beautiful children. 3 c-sections left me with that horrible stretch marked "pouch" hanging over my c section scar. I was so excited to finally be in a position to do this! I had a couple of hitches in my recovery not related to any of my incisions.

A bad post anesthesia sinus infection and horrible pitting edema that required Lasix to resolve. My doctor is phenomenal though, and he really guided me through the whole process from beginning to end. I am almost 1 month postop now and thrilled with both of my procedures. It was major though. Won't lie... My best & love to all my fellow TTers!

Any photos :)?

Welcome to RealSelf!   I am happy to hear you are healing up and feeling better.  I am sorry you had so many road blocks along the way.

We would love to see your pre and post op pictures:)

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr jones was awesome from consultation (he spends tons of time!) to booking (easy and painless). To payment ( he got my breast reduction covered by insurance and split my TT on three different credit cards!) to bedside manner,( informative, friendly, funny, and calming) to after care, ( attentive and concerned) education ( Stanford, johns Hopkins etc) and recommendations ( I got mine from a coworker who'd had a breast reduction) and tons available from previous patients. He's the best!