The Wait is Almost over Finally Doing It! - Atlanta, GA

After my weight loss of 116lbs I have some lose...

After my weight loss of 116lbs I have some lose skin ..And I'm Happy to say I'm finally getting rid off it ..So Excited I can hardly wait for my Surgery Date ...Do y'all have any suggestions what I should pick up for my recovery period ?? I will give you guys more updates ones my surgery date is getting closer ..

Pics before TT

Getting a bit worried

Hi Guys I have to say I'm getting a bit worried how I'm making it thru this ...I'm 42 Mother off Two Kiddos who are grown but also live with me and both Work ( thank God ) LOL.....And my Husband is Deployed and won't be back for R&R till the End off August ... Oh and did I mention I have 3 Huskies !!' I'm a bit Overwhelmed right now can you tell ....Hopefully one off my Friends can take care of me the first couple off Days ..Do you guys Think on Day 3 I will be ok on my own ???

TIme is Flying by

Wow 13 more Days till my Pre Op it's approaching so fast lol .. Guess i will buy my Recliner tomorrow from Big Lots they are going in sale tomorrow for Fathers Day so if you in the Market for one now is the time to buy them ..Can't wait to be on the flat side :)

Bikini Pic before TT

Ok Ladies here is one Bikini Pic before TT !! I can't wait to get rid of the Flab and Stretchmarks ....

Tomorrow is my big Day !!!

Wow I can't believe tomorrow it's my turn these last couple of weeks just flew by ...Totaly Excited all I have to say it better be worth it lol...I'm pretty much all prepaired got all my supplies and some and yesterday I picked up my Toilet riser read in one off the treads where she said it was a good investment lol...Hope I can get some sleep tonight have to be at my Surgeons Office by 7:30 am so I leave here by 6:30 . so wish me Luck Guys , see you on the Flat side tomorrow :D

My big Day is here

Well my surgery took 5 hours in pain but not to bad lol...I. Getting like a burning sensation anybody else was wondering if that is normal ... Ill post more later to groggy now

Post op day 5

Ok so I been feeling pretty good walking around I have been taking Tydanol during the Day and at night time I take a Pain pill...Woohoo I was so excidet I had my first Bowl Movement today I feel so much better lol ..hey it's the little things we take for granted ;) I'm walking pretty straight but get tired real easy so take it one day at a time ...

Post op Day 8

Ok yesterday I had my fallow op and yes the Drain is GONE :D ..Dr says everything is Healing Nicely so Happy ...Still have a little issue with Nausea but hoping it will pass soon ...Got some Ginger Tea today hoping in will help some ...Went to the Grocery store and defiantly over did it phew I'm so tired and in pain right now :( ..So ill get some rest and try to get some Pics up later ..

Day 8 Pics

3Weeks post op

Ok so it has been 3 weeks and I'm feeling pretty good no pain but lots off Swelling , still get a bit tired but I can't wait till I can get back to the Gym and start working out again ...Walking pretty straight now but still feels a bit tight but that's a good thing :) here is a pic I took in a out fit I would never would have worn in the past and it only will get better ones the Swelling is gone ....I love my new Tummy and Belly Button :D

5 months out

Ok so I'm 5 month out and feeling fabulous , still swelling GRrrr how long did y'all enjoy Swell Hell ?????
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nakano is the Best I could have never dreamed to be this flat again and I'm still swollen , I absolutely Love my Belly Botton it looks so natural he is a very skilled surgeon ..Everyone in the Office are Amazing very caring ..I can say nothing but good things I just Love there Office :) ...If you looking for a kind caring and skilled Surgeon don't look No further he is the one ..

Look at you! You look effin' fantastic! I love your belly button! Swelling? What swelling? you look awesome to me!
Thanks AmyS33 this was in the AM believe me by the end off the night I sometimes look like a swollen balloon lol
you look great! How did you lose all that weight??
Whoo-hoo!!!! Hot mama... Looks great!
You look great!!!!
Looking good so far! You will love it once the swelling continues to go down.
Thank you all it just can get better in time ;)
Glad you are able to get around! Scar doesn't look bad at all!
Looks great...I'm glad you are feeling so good! :0)
I hope everything went well!! Post pictures as I'm getting a TT with Dr. Nakano in Dec.
Congrats on the weight loss!! Will you be posting after pics? I hope you're healing well and not in much pain.
Welcome to the flat side !!!
Congrats!!!
Getting excited for you!!!!
Thank you Sunsets can't wait ....
Best wishes on your surgery tomorrow! You're almost on the flat side!!
Hi and thanks for sharing! Congrats on your enormous weight loss - you must feel great! I've lost a lot of weight too (88 lbs) and am scheduled for my TT on July 29. I am terrified, but also so excited! I feel like I should be able to be happy in my body since I worked so hard to lose the weight, so can totally relate to how you feel!
Thank you and good luck with your TT journey and keep us posted how you do I will do the same ;)

Welcome to the community.  Wow 116 pounds is amazing!  I am so happy that you are now able to finish your journey and have the tummy tuck.  You are going to look and feel amazing when this is done.

I would love it if you shared your weight loss journey with us over in the Weight Loss Community.  You could be such an inspiration for others who are in the process of their journey.